A snapshot of renewable energy research in Turkey
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Öztopal, Ahmet & Şahin, Ahmet D & Akgün, Nezihe & Şen, Zekai, 2000. "On the regional wind energy potential of Turkey," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 189-200.
- Tugrul Ogulata, R., 2003. "Energy sector and wind energy potential in Turkey," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 7(6), pages 469-484, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rizzi, Francesco & van Eck, Nees Jan & Frey, Marco, 2014. "The production of scientific knowledge on renewable energies: Worldwide trends, dynamics and challenges and implications for management," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 657-671.
- Erdogdu, Erkan, 2009.
"A snapshot of geothermal energy potential and utilization in Turkey,"
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews,
Elsevier, vol. 13(9), pages 2535-2543, December.
- Erdogdu, Erkan, 2009. "A Snapshot of Geothermal Energy Potential and Utilization in Turkey," MPRA Paper 19092, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- El Fadel, M. & Rachid, G. & El-Samra, R. & Bou Boutros, G. & Hashisho, J., 2013. "Knowledge management mapping and gap analysis in renewable energy: Towards a sustainable framework in developing countries," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 20(C), pages 576-584.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:8:p:1414-:d:108330 is not listed on IDEAS
- Romo-Fernández, Luz M. & López-Pujalte, Cristina & Guerrero Bote, Vicente P. & Moya-Anegón, Félix, 2011. "Analysis of Europe’s scientific production on renewable energies," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 2529-2537.
- Alina ZAHARIA & Gabriel POPESCU & Lucia Ovidia VREJA, 2016. "Energy Scientific Production In The Context Of The Green Development Models," ECONOMIC COMPUTATION AND ECONOMIC CYBERNETICS STUDIES AND RESEARCH, Faculty of Economic Cybernetics, Statistics and Informatics, vol. 50(4), pages 151-168.
- Manzano-Agugliaro, F. & Alcayde, A. & Montoya, F.G. & Zapata-Sierra, A. & Gil, C., 2013. "Scientific production of renewable energies worldwide: An overview," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 18(C), pages 134-143.
- Sanz-Casado, Elias & Lascurain-Sánchez, Maria Luisa & Serrano-Lopez, Antonio Eleazar & Larsen, Birger & Ingwersen, Peter, 2014. "Production, consumption and research on solar energy: The Spanish and German case," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 733-744.
- Radmehr, Mehrshad & Willis, Ken & Kenechi, Ugo Elinwa, 2014. "A framework for evaluating WTP for BIPV in residential housing design in developing countries: A case study of North Cyprus," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 207-216.
- Celiktas, Melih Soner & Kocar, Gunnur, 2009. "A quadratic helix approach to evaluate the Turkish renewable energies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4959-4965, November.
- Celiktas, Melih Soner & Kocar, Gunnur, 2010. "From potential forecast to foresight of Turkey's renewable energy with Delphi approach," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 1973-1980.
More about this item
KeywordsRenewable energy; Energy; Scientometric; Science; Technology; R&D;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:renene:v:34:y:2009:i:6:p:1479-1486. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/renewable-energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.