Economic optimization and sensitivity analysis of photovoltaic system in residential buildings
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Oliver, M. & Jackson, T., 2001. "Energy and economic evaluation of building-integrated photovoltaics," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 431-439.
- Byrne, John & Letendre, Steven & Govindarajalu, Chandrasekhar & Wang, Young-Doo & Nigro, Ralph, 1996. "Evaluating the economics of photovoltaics in a demand-side management role," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 177-185, February.
- Hernández, J.C. & Vidal, P.G. & Almonacid, G., 1998. "Photovoltaic in grid-connected buildings, sizing and economic analysis," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 562-565.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Mondol, Jayanta Deb & Yohanis, Yigzaw G & Norton, Brian, 2009. "Optimising the economic viability of grid-connected photovoltaic systems," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(7-8), pages 985-999, July.
- Lee, Jae Bum & Park, Jae Wan & Yoon, Jong Ho & Baek, Nam Choon & Kim, Dai Kon & Shin, U. Cheul, 2014. "An empirical study of performance characteristics of BIPV (Building Integrated Photovoltaic) system for the realization of zero energy building," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 25-34.
- Milad Zeraatpisheh & Reza Arababadi & Mohsen Saffari Pour, 2018. "Economic Analysis for Residential Solar PV Systems Based on Different Demand Charge Tariffs," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(12), pages 1-19, November.
- Kaplan, Abram W., 1999. "Generating interest, generating power: commercializing photovoltaics in the utility sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 317-329, June.
- Halasah, Suleiman A. & Pearlmutter, David & Feuermann, Daniel, 2013. "Field installation versus local integration of photovoltaic systems and their effect on energy evaluation metrics," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 462-471.
- Cannavale, Alessandro & Ierardi, Laura & Hörantner, Maximilian & Eperon, Giles E. & Snaith, Henry J. & Ayr, Ubaldo & Martellotta, Francesco, 2017. "Improving energy and visual performance in offices using building integrated perovskite-based solar cells: A case study in Southern Italy," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 205(C), pages 834-846.
- Lu, Ning & Qin, Jun & Yang, Kun & Sun, Jiulin, 2011. "A simple and efficient algorithm to estimate daily global solar radiation from geostationary satellite data," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 3179-3188.
- Alessandro Cannavale & Francesco Martellotta & Francesco Fiorito & Ubaldo Ayr, 2020. "The Challenge for Building Integration of Highly Transparent Photovoltaics and Photoelectrochromic Devices," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(8), pages 1-24, April.
- Xuan, Qingdong & Li, Guiqiang & Lu, Yashun & Zhao, Bin & Zhao, Xudong & Pei, Gang, 2019. "The design, construction and experimental characterization of a novel concentrating photovoltaic/daylighting window for green building roof," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 175(C), pages 1138-1152.
- DeBenedictis, A. & Hoff, T.E. & Price, S. & Woo, C.K., 2010. "Statistically adjusted engineering (SAE) modeling of metered roof-top photovoltaic (PV) output: California evidence," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 4178-4183.
- Radhi, Hassan, 2012. "Trade-off between environmental and economic implications of PV systems integrated into the UAE residential sector," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 2468-2474.
- Celik, Ali Naci, 2006. "Present status of photovoltaic energy in Turkey and life cycle techno-economic analysis of a grid-connected photovoltaic-house," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 370-387, August.
- Olivieri, L. & Caamaño-Martín, E. & Moralejo-Vázquez, F.J. & Martín-Chivelet, N. & Olivieri, F. & Neila-Gonzalez, F.J., 2014. "Energy saving potential of semi-transparent photovoltaic elements for building integration," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 572-583.
- Li, Guiqiang & Xuan, Qingdong & Akram, M.W. & Golizadeh Akhlaghi, Yousef & Liu, Haowen & Shittu, Samson, 2020. "Building integrated solar concentrating systems: A review," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 260(C).
- Kaldellis, J.K. & Kapsali, M., 2011. "Simulating the dust effect on the energy performance of photovoltaic generators based on experimental measurements," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 5154-5161.
- Lee, W.L. & Yik, F.W.H. & Jones, P., 2003. "A strategy for prioritising interactive measures for enhancing energy efficiency of air-conditioned buildings," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 28(8), pages 877-893.
- Daniel Efurosibina Attoye & Kheira Anissa Tabet Aoul & Ahmed Hassan, 2017. "A Review on Building Integrated Photovoltaic Façade Customization Potentials," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(12), pages 1-24, December.
- Ramli, Makbul A.M. & Hiendro, Ayong & Sedraoui, Khaled & Twaha, Ssennoga, 2015. "Optimal sizing of grid-connected photovoltaic energy system in Saudi Arabia," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 489-495.
- Jägemann, Cosima & Hagspiel, Simeon & Lindenberger, Dietmar, 2013. "The Economic Inefficiency of Grid Parity: The Case of German Photovoltaics," EWI Working Papers 2013-19, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI).
- Hassan, Masood Ul & Saha, Sajeeb & Haque, Md Enamul, 2021. "PVAnalytX: A MATLAB toolkit for techno-economic analysis and performance evaluation of rooftop PV systems," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 223(C).
More about this item
KeywordsPhotovoltaic; Optimization; Sensitivity analysis; Levelized cost; Payback period;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:renene:v:34:y:2009:i:3:p:883-889. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/renewable-energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/renewable-energy .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.