Performance prediction of solar air heater having roughened duct provided with transverse and inclined ribs as artificial roughness
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Varun, & Saini, R.P. & Singal, S.K., 2008. "Investigation of thermal performance of solar air heater having roughness elements as a combination of inclined and transverse ribs on the absorber plate," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 1398-1405.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Varun Kumar B. & G. Manikandan & P. Rajesh Kanna & Dawid Taler & Jan Taler & Marzena Nowak-Ocłoń & Karol Mzyk & Hoong Thiam Toh, 2018. "A Performance Evaluation of a Solar Air Heater Using Different Shaped Ribs Mounted on the Absorber Plate—A Review," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(11), pages 1-20, November.
- Singh Yadav, Anil & Kumar Thapak, Manish, 2014. "Artificially roughened solar air heater: Experimental investigations," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 370-411.
- Gill, R.S. & Hans, V.S. & Saini, J.S. & Singh, Sukhmeet, 2017. "Investigation on performance enhancement due to staggered piece in a broken arc rib roughened solar air heater duct," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 148-162.
- Qader, Bootan S. & Supeni, E.E. & Ariffin, M.K.A. & Talib, A.R. Abu, 2019. "Numerical investigation of flow through inclined fins under the absorber plate of solar air heater," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 141(C), pages 468-481.
- Qader, Bootan S. & Supeni, E.E. & Ariffin, M.K.A. & Talib, A.R. Abu, 2019. "RSM approach for modeling and optimization of designing parameters for inclined fins of solar air heater," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 48-68.
- Hamid, Mohammed O.A. & Zhang, Bo, 2015. "Field synergy analysis for turbulent heat transfer on ribs roughened solar air heater," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 1007-1019.
- Sharma, Sanjay K. & Kalamkar, Vilas R., 2015. "Thermo-hydraulic performance analysis of solar air heaters having artificial roughness–A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 413-435.
- El-Sebaii, A.A. & Al-Snani, H., 2010. "Effect of selective coating on thermal performance of flat plate solar air heaters," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 1820-1828.
More about this item
KeywordsRoughness element; Effective efficiency; Thermal efficiency; Taguchi method;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:renene:v:34:y:2009:i:12:p:2914-2922. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/renewable-energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.