Optimised model for community-based hybrid energy system
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kruangpradit, P. & Tayati, W., 1996. "Hybrid renewable energy system development in Thailand," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 514-517.
- Khan, M.J. & Iqbal, M.T., 2005. "Pre-feasibility study of stand-alone hybrid energy systems for applications in Newfoundland," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 835-854.
- Jaramillo, O.A. & Borja, M.A. & Huacuz, J.M., 2004. "Using hydropower to complement wind energy: a hybrid system to provide firm power," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 29(11), pages 1887-1909.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Ashourian, M.H. & Cherati, S.M. & Mohd Zin, A.A. & Niknam, N. & Mokhtar, A.S. & Anwari, M., 2013. "Optimal green energy management for island resorts in Malaysia," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 36-45.
- Apichonnabutr, W. & Tiwary, A., 2018. "Trade-offs between economic and environmental performance of an autonomous hybrid energy system using micro hydro," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 226(C), pages 891-904.
- Selin Kocaman, Ayse & Abad, Carlos & Troy, Tara J. & Tim Huh, Woonghee & Modi, Vijay, 2016. "A stochastic model for a macroscale hybrid renewable energy system," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 688-703.
- Yasser Maklad, 2014. "Quantification and Costing of Domestic Electricity Generation for Armidale, New South Wales, Australia Utilising Micro Wind Turbines," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 4(2), pages 208-219.
- Nadia Belmonte & Carlo Luetto & Stefano Staulo & Paola Rizzi & Marcello Baricco, 2017. "Case Studies of Energy Storage with Fuel Cells and Batteries for Stationary and Mobile Applications," Challenges, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(1), pages 1-15, March.
- Velo, R. & Osorio, L. & Fernández, M.D. & Rodríguez, M.R., 2014. "An economic analysis of a stand-alone and grid-connected cattle farm," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 883-890.
- Jaszczur, Marek & Hassan, Qusay & Palej, Patryk & Abdulateef, Jasim, 2020. "Multi-Objective optimisation of a micro-grid hybrid power system for household application," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 202(C).
- Beluco, Alexandre & Kroeff de Souza, Paulo & Krenzinger, Arno, 2012. "A method to evaluate the effect of complementarity in time between hydro and solar energy on the performance of hybrid hydro PV generating plants," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 24-30.
- Göransson, Lisa & Johnsson, Filip, 2009. "Dispatch modeling of a regional power generation system – Integrating wind power," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 1040-1049.
- Julia Merino & Carlos Veganzones & Jose A. Sanchez & Sergio Martinez & Carlos A. Platero, 2012. "Power System Stability of a Small Sized Isolated Network Supplied by a Combined Wind-Pumped Storage Generation System: A Case Study in the Canary Islands," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(7), pages 1-19, July.
- Rajvikram Madurai Elavarasan & G. M. Shafiullah & Nallapaneni Manoj Kumar & Sanjeevikumar Padmanaban, 2019. "A State-of-the-Art Review on the Drive of Renewables in Gujarat, State of India: Present Situation, Barriers and Future Initiatives," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(1), pages 1-30, December.
- Bahramara, S. & Moghaddam, M. Parsa & Haghifam, M.R., 2016. "Optimal planning of hybrid renewable energy systems using HOMER: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 609-620.
- Sen, Rohit & Bhattacharyya, Subhes C., 2014. "Off-grid electricity generation with renewable energy technologies in India: An application of HOMER," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 388-398.
- Bhowmik, Chiranjib & Bhowmik, Sumit & Ray, Amitava & Pandey, Krishna Murari, 2017. "Optimal green energy planning for sustainable development: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 796-813.
- Sinha, Sunanda & Chandel, S.S., 2014. "Review of software tools for hybrid renewable energy systems," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 192-205.
- Kashefi Kaviani, A. & Riahy, G.H. & Kouhsari, SH.M., 2009. "Optimal design of a reliable hydrogen-based stand-alone wind/PV generating system, considering component outages," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(11), pages 2380-2390.
- Padrón, Isidro & Avila, Deivis & Marichal, Graciliano N. & Rodríguez, José A., 2019. "Assessment of Hybrid Renewable Energy Systems to supplied energy to Autonomous Desalination Systems in two islands of the Canary Archipelago," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 221-230.
- Giatrakos, G.P. & Tsoutsos, T.D. & Mouchtaropoulos, P.G. & Naxakis, G.D. & Stavrakakis, G., 2009. "Sustainable energy planning based on a stand-alone hybrid renewableenergy/hydrogen power system: Application in Karpathos island, Greece," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(12), pages 2562-2570.
- Dalton, G.J. & Lockington, D.A. & Baldock, T.E., 2009. "Case study feasibility analysis of renewable energy supply options for small to medium-sized tourist accommodations," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 1134-1144.
- Su, Yufei & Kern, Jordan D. & Characklis, Gregory W., 2017. "The impact of wind power growth and hydrological uncertainty on financial losses from oversupply events in hydropower-dominated systems," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 194(C), pages 172-183.
More about this item
KeywordsHybrid energy system; Micro-hydro; Solar PV; Wind;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:renene:v:32:y:2007:i:7:p:1155-1164. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/renewable-energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/renewable-energy .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.