An approach to the economics of two vegetable oil-based biofuels in Spain
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Goh, Chun Sheng & Lee, Keat Teong, 2010. "Palm-based biofuel refinery (PBR) to substitute petroleum refinery: An energy and emergy assessment," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(9), pages 2986-2995, December.
- Chakrabarti, Mohammed Harun & Ali, Mehmood & Usmani, Jafar Nazir & Khan, Nasim Ahmed & Hasan, Diya'uddeen Basheer & Islam, Md. Sakinul & Abdul Raman, Abdul Aziz & Yusoff, Rozita & Irfan, Muhammad Fais, 2012. "Status of biodiesel research and development in Pakistan," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(7), pages 4396-4405.
- Agarwal, Deepak & Kumar, Lokesh & Agarwal, Avinash Kumar, 2008. "Performance evaluation of a vegetable oil fuelled compression ignition engine," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 1147-1156.
- Suganya, T. & Varman, M. & Masjuki, H.H. & Renganathan, S., 2016. "Macroalgae and microalgae as a potential source for commercial applications along with biofuels production: A biorefinery approach," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 909-941.
- Gupta, Mayank & Kumar, Naveen, 2012. "Scope and opportunities of using glycerol as an energy source," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(7), pages 4551-4556.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:11:y:2018:i:2:p:302-:d:129384 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:renene:v:114:y:2017:i:pb:p:480-488 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mbarawa, Makame, 2008. "Performance, emission and economic assessment of clove stem oil–diesel blended fuels as alternative fuels for diesel engines," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 871-882.
- Kumar, Niraj & Varun, & Chauhan, Sant Ram, 2013. "Performance and emission characteristics of biodiesel from different origins: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 633-658.
- Al-Jammal, Noor & Al-Hamamre, Zayed & Alnaief, Mohammad, 2016. "Manufacturing of zeolite based catalyst from zeolite tuft for biodiesel production from waste sunflower oil," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 449-459.
- Peri, Massimo & Baldi, Lucia, 2013. "The effect of biofuel policies on feedstock market: Empirical evidence for rapeseed oil prices in EU," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 18-37.
- Ishola, Mofoluwake M. & Brandberg, Tomas & Sanni, Sikiru A. & Taherzadeh, Mohammad J., 2013. "Biofuels in Nigeria: A critical and strategic evaluation," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 554-560.
- Russi, Daniela, 2008. "An integrated assessment of a large-scale biodiesel production in Italy: Killing several birds with one stone?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 1169-1180, March.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomics; Biodiesel; Renewable energy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:renene:v:31:y:2006:i:8:p:1231-1237. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/renewable-energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.