Ant Lion Optimization Algorithm for optimal location and sizing of renewable distributed generations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guido C. Guerrero-Liquet & Santiago Oviedo-Casado & J. M. Sánchez-Lozano & M. Socorro García-Cascales & Javier Prior & Antonio Urbina, 2018. "Determination of the Optimal Size of Photovoltaic Systems by Using Multi-Criteria Decision-Making Methods," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(12), pages 1-18, December.
- Ben Hamida, Imen & Salah, Saoussen Brini & Msahli, Faouzi & Mimouni, Mohamed Faouzi, 2018. "Optimal network reconfiguration and renewable DG integration considering time sequence variation in load and DGs," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 121(C), pages 66-80.
- Ehsan, Ali & Yang, Qiang, 2018. "Optimal integration and planning of renewable distributed generation in the power distribution networks: A review of analytical techniques," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 210(C), pages 44-59.
- Jingmin Wang & Wenhai Yang & Huaxin Cheng & Lingyu Huang & Yajing Gao, 2017. "The Optimal Configuration Scheme of the Virtual Power Plant Considering Benefits and Risks of Investors," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(7), pages 1-12, July.
- Amirreza Naderipour & Zulkurnain Abdul-Malek & Saber Arabi Nowdeh & Foad H. Gandoman & Mohammad Jafar Hadidian Moghaddam, 2019. "A Multi-Objective Optimization Problem for Optimal Site Selection of Wind Turbines for Reduce Losses and Improve Voltage Profile of Distribution Grids," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(13), pages 1-15, July.
- Luis Fernando Grisales-Noreña & Daniel Gonzalez Montoya & Carlos Andres Ramos-Paja, 2018. "Optimal Sizing and Location of Distributed Generators Based on PBIL and PSO Techniques," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(4), pages 1-27, April.
- Kazak, Jan & van Hoof, Joost & Szewranski, Szymon, 2017. "Challenges in the wind turbines location process in Central Europe – The use of spatial decision support systems," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 425-433.
- Dincer, Hasan & Yuksel, Serhat, 2019. "Balanced scorecard-based analysis of investment decisions for the renewable energy alternatives: A comparative analysis based on the hybrid fuzzy decision-making approach," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 175(C), pages 1259-1270.
More about this item
KeywordsDistributed generation; Renewable energy; Loss reduction; Voltage profiles; Ant lion optimization algorithm; Loss sensitivity factors;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:renene:v:101:y:2017:i:c:p:1311-1324. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/renewable-energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.