Consumer behaviour, transport mode choice and value of time: Some micro-economic models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- John M. Hartwick, 1970. "Notes on the Isard and Chenery-Moses Interregional Input-Output Models," Working Papers 16, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chakrabarti, Sandip, 2017. "How can public transit get people out of their cars? An analysis of transit mode choice for commute trips in Los Angeles," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 80-89.
- Chakrabarti, Sandip & Giuliano, Genevieve, 2015. "Does service reliability determine transit patronage? Insights from the Los Angeles Metro bus system," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 12-20.
- Jara-Díaz, Sergio R. & Astroza, Sebastian & Bhat, Chandra R. & Castro, Marisol, 2016. "Introducing relations between activities and goods consumption in microeconomic time use models," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 93(PA), pages 162-180.
- De Borger, Bruno & Van Dender, Kurt, 2003.
"Transport tax reform, commuting, and endogenous values of time,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 510-530, May.
- DE BORGER, Bruno & VAN DENDER, Kurt, "undated". "Transport tax reform, commuting and endogenous values of time," Working Papers 2003004, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Bruno De Borger & Kurt Van Dender, 2002. "Transport tax reform, commuting and endogenous values of time," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0207, KU Leuven, Department of Economics - Research Group Energy, Transport and Environment.
- Jiang, Meilan & Morikawa, Takayuki, 2004. "Theoretical analysis on the variation of value of travel time savings," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 551-571, October.
- David A. Hensher, 2011. "Valuation of Travel Time Savings," Chapters,in: A Handbook of Transport Economics, chapter 7 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:regurb:v:1:y:1972:i:4:p:355-382. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .