A unified convex-concave model of urban land values
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Tzu-Chin Lin & Alan W. Evans, 2000. "The Relationship between the Price of Land and Size of Plot When Plots Are Small," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 76(3), pages 386-394.
- Colwell, Peter F & Sirmans, C F, 1993. "A Comment on Zoning, Returns to Scale, and the Value of Undeveloped Land," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 75(4), pages 783-786, November.
- Alan E. Gelfand & Mark D. Ecker & John R. Knight & C. F. Sirmans, 2004. "The Dynamics of Location in Home Price," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 149-166, 09.
- Colwell, Peter F & Munneke, Henry J, 1999. "Land Prices and Land Assembly in the CBD," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 163-180, March.
- Peter F. Colwell & C. F. Sirmans, 1978. "Area, Time, Centrality and the Value of Urban Land," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 54(4), pages 514-519.
- Hans R. Isakson & Mark D. Ecker, 2001. "An Analysis of the Influence of Location in the Market for Undeveloped Urban Fringe Land," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 77(1), pages 30-41.
- Thorsnes, Paul & McMillen, Daniel P, 1998. "Land Value and Parcel Size: A Semiparametric Analysis," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 233-244, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:regeco:v:35:y:2005:i:3:p:265-277. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.