Agglomeration economies: Are they exaggerated by industrial aggregation?
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kelley, Kevin C., 1977. "Urban disamenities and the measure of economic welfare," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 379-388, October.
- Antonio Ciccone & Robert E. Hall, 1993.
"Productivity and the Density of Economic Activity,"
NBER Working Papers
4313, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blackley, Paul R., 1985. "The demand for industrial sites in a metropolitan area: Theory, empirical evidence, and policy implications," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 247-261, March.
- Leo Sveikauskas, 1975. "The Productivity of Cities," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 89(3), pages 393-413.
- Henderson, J. Vernon, 1986. "Efficiency of resource usage and city size," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 47-70, January.
- Nakamura, Ryohei, 1985. "Agglomeration economies in urban manufacturing industries: A case of Japanese cities," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 108-124, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:regeco:v:28:y:1998:i:2:p:199-211. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.