Upstream monopoly, downsteam competition and spatial price discrimination
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Heywood, John S. & Pal, Debashis, 1996. "How to tax a spatial monopolist," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 107-118, July.
- John S. Heywood & Guangliang Ye, 2009. "Mixed Oligopoly, Sequential Entry, And Spatial Price Discrimination," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 47(3), pages 589-597, July.
- Heywood, John S. & Ye, Guangliang, 2009. "Mixed oligopoly and spatial price discrimination with foreign firms," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 592-601, September.
- Gabriel Courey, 2016. "Spatial price discrimination, monopoly upstream and convex costs downstream," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 137-144, July.
- Brekke, Kurt R. & Straume, Odd Rune, 2004. "Bilateral monopolies and location choice," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 275-288, May.
- Driffield, Nigel & Ioannidis, Christos, 2000. "Effectiveness and effects of attempts to regulate the UK petrol industry," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 369-381, June.
- repec:eee:indorg:v:57:y:2018:i:c:p:147-174 is not listed on IDEAS
- Toshihiro Matsumura & Daisuke Shimizu, 2015. "Endogenous Flexibility In The Flexible Manufacturing System," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(1), pages 1-13, January.
- Matsushima, Noriaki, 2004. "Technology of upstream firms and equilibrium product differentiation," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 22(8-9), pages 1091-1114, November.
- Colombo, Stefano, 2012. "An indifference result concerning collusion in spatial frameworks," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 18-21.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:regeco:v:24:y:1994:i:5:p:529-542. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.