Dynamic cash discounts when sales volume is stochastic
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Smith, Janet Kiholm, 1987. " Trade Credit and Informational Asymmetry," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 42(4), pages 863-872, September.
- Schwartz, Robert A., 1974. "An Economic Model of Trade Credit," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(04), pages 643-657, September.
- J. Stephen Ferris, 1981. "A Transactions Theory of Trade Credit Use," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 96(2), pages 243-270.
- Nadiri, M Ishaq, 1969. "The Determinants of Trade Credit in the U.S. Total Manufacturing Sector," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 37(3), pages 408-423, July.
- Rashid, Muhammad & Mitra, Devashis, 1999. "Price Elasticity of Demand and an Optimal Cash Discount Rate in Credit Policy," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 34(3), pages 113-125, August.
- Emery, Gary W., 1984. "A Pure Financial Explanation for Trade Credit," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 19(03), pages 271-285, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Galia Taseva, 2012. "Trade Credit Terms between the Firms in Bulgaria," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 4, pages 110-136.
- Chung, Kun-Jen & Liao, Jui-Jung, 2011. "The simplified solution algorithm for an integrated supplier-buyer inventory model with two-part trade credit in a supply chain system," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 213(1), pages 156-165, August.
- Ting, Pin-Shou, 2015. "Comments on the EOQ model for deteriorating items with conditional trade credit linked to order quantity in the supply chain management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 246(1), pages 108-118.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:quaeco:v:45:y:2005:i:1:p:144-160. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620167 .