The volatility effect of option listing: Some Canadian evidence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Conrad, Jennifer, 1989. " The Price Effect of Option Introduction," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 44(2), pages 487-498, June.
- Skinner, Douglas J., 1989. "Options markets and stock return volatility," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 61-78, June.
- Mary M. Whiteside & William P. Dukes & Patrick M. Dunne, 1983. "Short Term Impact Of Option Trading On Underlying Securities," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 6(4), pages 313-321, December.
- Kim, Wi Saeng & Young, Colin M, 1991. "The Effect of Traded Option Introduction on Shareholder Wealth," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 14(2), pages 141-153, Summer.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Charupat, Narat, 2006. "The effect of derivative trading on the underlying markets: Evidence from Canadian instalment receipts trading," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 276-293.
- Kabir, M.R., 1997. "New Evidence on Price and Volatility Effects of Stock Option Introductions," Discussion Paper 1997-37, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Johnson, Lewis D. & Yu, Wayne W., 2004. "An analysis of the use of derivatives by the Canadian mutual fund industry," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 947-970, October.
- repec:arp:ijefrr:2017:p:157--172 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sahlstrom, Petri, 2001. "Impact of stock option listings on return and risk characteristics in Finland," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 19-36.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:quaeco:v:35:y:1995:i:1:p:97-116. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620167 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.