Equity, efficiency, and the structure of indirect taxation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christian Baker & Jeremy Bejarano & Richard W. Evans & Kenneth L. Judd & Kerk L. Phillips, 2014. "A Big Data Approach to Optimal Sales Taxation," BYU Macroeconomics and Computational Laboratory Working Paper Series 2014-03, Brigham Young University, Department of Economics, BYU Macroeconomics and Computational Laboratory.
- Bas (B.) Jacobs & Rick (F.) van der Ploeg, 2017.
"Should Pollution Taxes Be Targeted At Income Redistribution?,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
17-070/VI, Tinbergen Institute.
- Bas Jacobs & Rick van der Ploeg, 2017. "Should Pollution Taxes be Targeted at Income Redistribution?," CESifo Working Paper Series 6599, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bas Jacobs & Frederick van der Ploeg, 2017. "Should pollution taxes be targeted at income redistribution?," OxCarre Working Papers 191, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- David Madden, 1995. "An analysis of indirect tax reform in Ireland in the 1980s," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 16(1), pages 18-37, May.
- Bovenberg, A. Lans & Goulder, Lawrence H., 2002. "Environmental taxation and regulation," Handbook of Public Economics,in: A. J. Auerbach & M. Feldstein (ed.), Handbook of Public Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 23, pages 1471-1545 Elsevier.
- Duclos, Jean-Yves & Makdissi, Paul & Wodon, Quentin, 2002. "Socially-Efficient Tax Reforms," Cahiers de recherche 0201, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- Alessandra Cepparulo & Francesca Gastaldi & Paolo Liberati, 2010. "The distributional and welfare impact of inflation in Italy," Working Papers 134, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Jean-Yves Duclos & Paul Makdissi & Quentin Wodon, 2008.
"Socially Improving Tax Reforms,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 49(4), pages 1505-1537, November.
- Paul Makdissi & Jean-Yves Duclos, 2002. "Socially-Improving Tax Reforms," Cahiers de recherche 02-01, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke, revised 2004.
- Jean-Yves Duclos & Paul Makdissi & Quentin Wodon, 2004. "Socially-Improving Tax Reforms," Cahiers de recherche 0401, CIRPEE.
- Paulsen, Jim William, 1983. "Optimal and maximal taxation within and among industries with various degrees of competitiveness," ISU General Staff Papers 198301010800009427, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Boadway, Robin & Gahvari, Firouz, 2006.
"Optimal taxation with consumption time as a leisure or labor substitute,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 90(10-11), pages 1851-1878, November.
- Robin Boadway & Firouz Gahvari, 2006. "Optimal Taxation with Consumption Time as a Leisure or Labor Substitute," Working Papers 1068, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Sandmo, Agnar, 1998. "Redistribution and the marginal cost of public funds," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(3), pages 365-382, December.
- Marceline Bodier & Denis Cogneau, 1998. "L'évolution de la structure des prix et les inégalités de niveau de vie en France de 1974 à 1995," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 135(4), pages 29-42.
- Kakwani, Nanak & Ray, Ranjan, 1989. "Optimal commodity taxes under rationing," Policy Research Working Paper Series 203, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:8:y:1977:i:3:p:299-312. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.