Lump-sum taxation and the superneutrality and optimum quantity of money in life cycle growth models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bhattacharya, Joydeep & Haslag, Joseph H. & Martin, Antoine, 2006.
"Sub-optimality of the Friedman rule in Townsend's turnpike and stochastic relocation models of money: Do finite lives and initial dates matter?,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 879-897, May.
- Bhattacharya, Joydeep & Haslag, Joseph & Martin, Antoine, 2005. "Sub-Optimality of the Friedman Rule in Townsend's Turnpike and Stochastic Relocation Models of Money: Do Finite Lives and Initial Dates Matter?," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12265, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Joydeep Bhattacharya & Joseph Haslag & Antoine Martin & Rajesh Singh, 2008.
"Who Is Afraid Of The Friedman Rule?,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 46(2), pages 113-130, April.
- Joseph H. Haslag & Joydeep Bhattacharya & Antoine Martin & Rajesh Singh, 2004. "Who is Afraid of the Friedman Rule?," Working Papers 0421, Department of Economics, University of Missouri, revised 21 Dec 2004.
- Bhattacharya, Joydeep & Haslag, Joseph & Martin, Antoine & Singh, Rajesh, 2004. "Who is Afraid of the Friedman Rule?," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12213, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Joydeep Bhattacharya & Joseph H. Haslag & Antoine Martin & Rajesh Singh, 2005. "Who is afraid of the Friedman rule?," Staff Reports 208, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Peter N. Ireland, 2005.
"The Liquidity Trap, The Real Balance Effect, And The Friedman Rule ,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 46(4), pages 1271-1301, November.
- Peter N. Ireland, 2005. "The liquidity trap, the real balance effect, and the Friedman rule," Working Papers 05-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Michel, P. & Wigniolle, B., 2000.
"Temporary Bubbles in an Economy with Under-Accumulation,"
Papiers d'Economie MathÃ©matique et Applications
2000.91, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- MICHEL, Philippe & WIGNIOLLE, Bertrand, 2000. "Temporary bubbles in an economy with under-accumulation," CORE Discussion Papers 2000061, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Homburg Stefan, 2015.
"Superneutrality of Money under Open Market Operations,"
Review of Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 66(3), pages 289-302, December.
- Homburg, Stefan, 2015. "Superneutrality of Money under Open Market Operations," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-541, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät, revised Jan 2015.
- Stefan Homburg, 2015. "Superneutrality of Money under Open Market Operations," CESifo Working Paper Series 5219, CESifo Group Munich.
- Firouz Gahvari & Luca Micheletto, 2012.
"Monetary Policy and Redistribution: What can or cannot be Neutralized with Mirrleesian Taxes,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3711, CESifo Group Munich.
- Gahvari, Firouz & Micheletto, Luca, 2012. "Monetary policy and redistribution: What can or cannot be neutralized with Mirrleesian taxes," Working Paper Series, Center for Fiscal Studies 2012:5, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Arbex, Marcelo & Turdaliev, Nurlan, 2011. "Optimal monetary and audit policy with imperfect taxation," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 327-340, June.
- Wang, Gaowang & Zou, Heng-fu, 2011. "Inflation aversion and macroeconomic policy in a perfect foresight monetary model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 1802-1807, July.
- Firouz Gahvari, 2009. "Friedman Rule in a Model with Endogenous Growth and Cash-in-advance Constraint," CESifo Working Paper Series 2708, CESifo Group Munich.
- Gaowang Wang & Heng-fu Zou, 2010. "A New Approach to Inflation Aversion," CEMA Working Papers 471, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Gahvari, Firouz, 2007. "The Friedman rule: Old and new," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 581-589, March.
- Homburg, Stefan, 2017. "A Study in Monetary Macroeconomics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198807537.
- Gahvari, Firouz & Micheletto, Luca, 2014.
"The Friedman rule in an overlapping-generations model with nonlinear taxation and income misreporting,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 10-23.
- Gahvari, Firouz & Micheletto, Luca, 2012. "The Friedman rule in an overlapping-generations model with nonlinear taxation and income misreporting," Working Paper Series, Center for Fiscal Studies 2012:9, Uppsala University, Department of Economics, revised 05 Jun 2014.
- Takeo Hori & Koichi Futagami, 2018. "Time-Inconsistent Discounting and the Friedman Rule: The Role of Non-Unitary Discounting," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 18-04, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Crettez, Bertrand & Michel, Philippe & Wigniolle, Bertrand, 2002. "Seigniorage and public good in an OLG model with cash-in-advance constraints," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 333-364, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:36:y:1988:i:3:p:339-367. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.