Lump-sum taxation and the superneutrality and optimum quantity of money in life cycle growth models
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Bhattacharya, Joydeep & Haslag, Joseph H. & Martin, Antoine, 2006.
"Sub-optimality of the Friedman rule in Townsend's turnpike and stochastic relocation models of money: Do finite lives and initial dates matter?,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 879-897, May.
- Bhattacharya, Joydeep & Haslag, Joseph & Martin, Antoine, 2005. "Sub-Optimality of the Friedman Rule in Townsend's Turnpike and Stochastic Relocation Models of Money: Do Finite Lives and Initial Dates Matter?," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12265, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Joydeep Bhattacharya & Joseph Haslag & Antoine Martin & Rajesh Singh, 2008. "Who Is Afraid Of The Friedman Rule?," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 46(2), pages 113-130, 04.
- Joseph H. Haslag & Joydeep Bhattacharya & Antoine Martin & Rajesh Singh, 2004. "Who is Afraid of the Friedman Rule?," Working Papers 0421, Department of Economics, University of Missouri, revised 21 Dec 2004.
- Bhattacharya, Joydeep & Haslag, Joseph & Martin, Antoine & Singh, Rajesh, 2004. "Who is Afraid of the Friedman Rule?," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12213, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Joydeep Bhattacharya & Joseph H. Haslag & Antoine Martin & Rajesh Singh, 2005. "Who is afraid of the Friedman rule?," Staff Reports 208, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Gahvari, Firouz, 2007. "The Friedman rule: Old and new," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 581-589, March.
- Peter N. Ireland, 2005. "The Liquidity Trap, The Real Balance Effect, And The Friedman Rule ," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 46(4), pages 1271-1301, November.
- Peter N. Ireland, 2005. "The liquidity trap, the real balance effect, and the Friedman rule," Working Papers 05-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Michel, P. & Wigniolle, B., 2000. "Temporary Bubbles in an Economy with Under-Accumulation," Papiers d'Economie MathÃ©matique et Applications 2000.91, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- MICHEL, Philippe & WIGNIOLLE, Bertrand, 2000. "Temporary bubbles in an economy with under-accumulation," CORE Discussion Papers 2000061, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Homburg, Stefan, 2017. "A Study in Monetary Macroeconomics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198807537.
- Stefan Homburg, 2017. "Programs for "A Study in Monetary Macroeconomics"," QM&RBC Codes 205, Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles.
- Gahvari, Firouz & Micheletto, Luca, 2014. "The Friedman rule in an overlapping-generations model with nonlinear taxation and income misreporting," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 10-23.
- Gahvari, Firouz & Micheletto, Luca, 2012. "The Friedman rule in an overlapping-generations model with nonlinear taxation and income misreporting," Working Paper Series, Center for Fiscal Studies 2012:9, Uppsala University, Department of Economics, revised 05 Jun 2014.
- Homburg Stefan, 2015. "Superneutrality of Money under Open Market Operations," Review of Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 66(3), pages 289-302, December.
- Homburg, Stefan, 2015. "Superneutrality of Money under Open Market Operations," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-541, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät, revised Jan 2015.
- Stefan Homburg, 2015. "Superneutrality of Money under Open Market Operations," CESifo Working Paper Series 5219, CESifo Group Munich.
- Firouz Gahvari & Luca Micheletto, 2012. "Monetary Policy and Redistribution: What can or cannot be Neutralized with Mirrleesian Taxes," CESifo Working Paper Series 3711, CESifo Group Munich.
- Gahvari, Firouz & Micheletto, Luca, 2012. "Monetary policy and redistribution: What can or cannot be neutralized with Mirrleesian taxes," Working Paper Series, Center for Fiscal Studies 2012:5, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Crettez, Bertrand & Michel, Philippe & Wigniolle, Bertrand, 2002. "Seigniorage and public good in an OLG model with cash-in-advance constraints," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 333-364, December.
- Arbex, Marcelo & Turdaliev, Nurlan, 2011. "Optimal monetary and audit policy with imperfect taxation," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 327-340, June.
- Wang, Gaowang & Zou, Heng-fu, 2011. "Inflation aversion and macroeconomic policy in a perfect foresight monetary model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 1802-1807, July.
- Firouz Gahvari, 2009. "Friedman Rule in a Model with Endogenous Growth and Cash-in-advance Constraint," CESifo Working Paper Series 2708, CESifo Group Munich.
- Gaowang Wang & Heng-fu Zou, 2010. "A New Approach to Inflation Aversion," CEMA Working Papers 471, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:36:y:1988:i:3:p:339-367. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed