A general equilibrium model of crime commission and prevention
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- St-Hilaire, France & Whalley, John, 1983. "A Microconsistent Equilibrium Data Set for Canada for Use in Tax Policy Analysis," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 29(2), pages 175-204, June.
- Shoven, John B & Whalley, John, 1984. "Applied General-Equilibrium Models of Taxation and International Trade: An Introduction and Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 22(3), pages 1007-1051, September.
- John Whalley, 1984. "Trade Liberalization among Major World Trading Areas," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262231204, January.
- Wayne R. Thirsk & Robert R. Wright, 1977. "The Impact of the Crude Oil Subsidy on Economic Efficiency in Canada," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 3(3), pages 355-364, Summer.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Imrohoroglu, Ayse & Merlo, Antonio & Rupert, Peter, 2000.
"On the Political Economy of Income Redistribution and Crime,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 41(1), pages 1-25, February.
- Ayse Imrohoroglu & Antonio Merlo & Peter Rupert, 1996. "On the political economy of income redistribution and crime," Working Paper 9609, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Imrohoroglu, Ayse & Merlo, Antonio & Rupert, Peter, 1996. "On the political economy of income redistribution and crime," Bulletins 7497, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- Ayse Imrohoroglu & Antonio Merlo & Peter Rupert, 1996. "On the political economy of income redistribution and crime," Staff Report 216, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Martinez-Vazquez, Jorge & Seaman, Bruce A., 1997. "Criminal behavior in general equilibrium: Who benefits from crime?," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 303-324.
- Eaton, B.Curtis & Wen, Jean-François, 2008. "Myopic deterrence policies and the instability of equilibria," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 65(3-4), pages 609-624, March.
- Dominique Demougin & Robert Schwager, 1998. "Public Safety, Altruism and Redistribution," Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers 62, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal.
- Boaz Moselle & Ben Polak, 1997. "A Model of a Predatory State," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1158, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Chiu, W. Henry & Madden, Paul, 1998. "Burglary and income inequality," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 123-141, July.
- Baumann, Florian & Friehe, Tim, 2015.
"Status concerns as a motive for crime?,"
International Review of Law and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 46-55.
- Florian Baumann & Tim Friehe, 2013. "Status Concerns as a Motive for Crime?," CESifo Working Paper Series 4225, CESifo Group Munich.
- Baumann, Florian & Friehe, Tim, 2013. "Status concerns as a motive for crime?," DICE Discussion Papers 93, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Paolo Buonanno, 2003. "The Socioeconomic Determinants of Crime. A Review of the Literature," Working Papers 63, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2003.
- Chiu, W.Henry & Madden, Paul, 2007. "Crime, punishment, and background risks," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 62(4), pages 543-555, April.
- Persson, Mats & Siven, Claes-Henric, 2006.
"Incentive and incarceration effects in a general equilibrium model of crime,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 214-229, February.
- Persson, Mats & Siven, Claes-Henric, 2001. "Incentive and Incarceration Effects in a General Equilibrium Model of Crime," Research Papers in Economics 2001:6, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Persson, Mats & Siven, Claes-Henric, 2001. "Incentive and Incarceration Effects in a General Equilibrium Model of Crime," Seminar Papers 696, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Nuno Garoupa, 1997. "The role of moral values in the economic analysis of crime: A general equilibrium approach," Economics Working Papers 245, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:34:y:1987:i:1:p:87-103. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.