On the consistency of conjectures with public goods
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gelves, Alejandro & McGinty, Matthew, 2016. "International environmental agreements with consistent conjectures," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 67-84.
- Itaya, Jun-ichi & Shimomura, Koji, 2001.
"A dynamic conjectural variations model in the private provision of public goods: a differential game approach,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 153-172, July.
- Jun-ichi Itaya & Koji Shimomura, 1999. "A Dynamic Conjectural Variations Model in the Private Provision of Public Goods: a Differential Game Approach," Discussion Paper Series 104, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Matthew J. Kotchen, 2016. "Which Social Cost of Carbon? A Theoretical Perspective," NBER Working Papers 22246, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paulo Brito & Bipasa Datta & Huw Dixon, 2012. "The evolution of the mixed conjectures in the rent-extraction game," Discussion Papers 12/33, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Holloway, Garth J., 1995. "Conjectural Variations And Public Economics," Working Papers 225881, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Juan D. Montoro-Pons, 2000. "Collective Action, Free Riding And Evolution," Computing in Economics and Finance 2000 279, Society for Computational Economics.
- GARCÍA-SOBRECASES, F. & MONTORO PONS, J. de D., 2004. "Racionalidad ilimitada y provisión voluntaria de bienes públicos: Imposibilidad de alcanzar soluciones endógenas/Unbounded Rationality and the Voluntary Provision of Public Goods: Impossibility to rea," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 22, pages 213-229, Agosto.
- repec:kap:enreec:v:67:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10640-016-9997-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Finus, Michael & Rundshagen, Bianca, 1998. "Toward a Positive Theory of Coalition Formation and Endogenous Instrumental Choice in Global Pollution Control," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 96(1-2), pages 145-186, July.
- Heywood, John S. & McGinty, Matthew, 2012. "Scale economies, consistent conjectures and teams," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 117(3), pages 566-568.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:27:y:1985:i:1:p:125-129. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.