An informationally efficient equity criterion
No abstract is available for this item.
- Maniquet, Francois, 2001. "On decomposable exchange rules," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 70(3), pages 375-380, March.
- JU, Biung-Ghi & MORENO-TERNERO, Juan, 2014.
"Fair allocation of disputed properties,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2014024, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Biung-Ghi Ju & Juan D. Moreno-Ternero, 2016. "Fair Allocation of Disputed Properties," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2016-10, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Biung-Ghi Ju & Juan D. Moreno-Ternero, 2015. "Fair Allocation of Disputed Properties," Working Papers 15.13, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Biung-Ghi Ju & Juan D. Moreno-Ternero, 2016. "Entitlement theory of justice and end-state fairness in the allocation of goods," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2016-14, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Biung-Ghi Ju & Juan D. Moreno-Ternero, 2017. "Entitlement theory of justice and end-state fairness in the allocation of goods," Working Papers 17.11, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Thomson, William, 2011. "Chapter Twenty-One - Fair Allocation Rules," Handbook of Social Choice and Welfare,in: K. J. Arrow & A. K. Sen & K. Suzumura (ed.), Handbook of Social Choice and Welfare, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 21, pages 393-506 Elsevier.
- Thomson, William, 2005. "Divide-and-permute," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 186-200, July.
- Jose Aizpurua & Antonio Manresa, 1994. "A decentralized and informationally efficient mechanism realizing fair outcomes in economies with public goods," Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 1(1), pages 141-158, December.
- Laurence Kranich, 2009. "Measuring opportunity inequality with monetary transfers," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 7(4), pages 371-385, December.
- Laurence Kranich, 1999. "Measuring Opportunity Inequality with Monetary Transfers," Discussion Papers 99-02, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- Shinji Yamashige, 1995. "Fairness in Markets and Government Policies," Working Papers yamashig-95-03, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Kranich, Laurence, 2015. "Equal shadow wealth: A new concept of fairness in exchange economies," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 110-117.
- Corchon, Luis C. & Iturbe-Ormaetxe, Inigo, 2001. "A Proposal to Unify Some Concepts in the Theory of Fairness," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 101(2), pages 540-571, December.
- Iñigo Iturbe-Ormaetxe Kortajarene & Luis Corchón, 1997. "A proposal to unify some concepts in the theory of fairness," Working Papers. Serie AD 1997-21, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:18:y:1982:i:2:p:243-263. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed