An informationally efficient equity criterion
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maniquet, Francois, 2001. "On decomposable exchange rules," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 70(3), pages 375-380, March.
- JU, Biung-Ghi & MORENO-TERNERO, Juan, 2014.
"Fair allocation of disputed properties,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2014024, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Biung-Ghi Ju & Juan D. Moreno-Ternero, 2016. "Fair Allocation of Disputed Properties," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2016-10, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Biung-Ghi Ju & Juan D. Moreno-Ternero, 2015. "Fair Allocation of Disputed Properties," Working Papers 15.13, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Biung-Ghi Ju & Juan D. Moreno-Ternero, 2016.
"Entitlement theory of justice and end-state fairness in the allocation of goods,"
UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers
2016-14, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Biung-Ghi Ju & Juan D. Moreno-Ternero, 2017. "Entitlement theory of justice and end-state fairness in the allocation of goods," Working Papers 17.11, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Thomson, William, 2011. "Chapter Twenty-One - Fair Allocation Rules," Handbook of Social Choice and Welfare,in: K. J. Arrow & A. K. Sen & K. Suzumura (ed.), Handbook of Social Choice and Welfare, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 21, pages 393-506 Elsevier.
- Thomson, William, 2005. "Divide-and-permute," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 186-200, July.
- Jose Aizpurua & Antonio Manresa, 1994. "A decentralized and informationally efficient mechanism realizing fair outcomes in economies with public goods," Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 1(1), pages 141-158, December.
- Laurence Kranich, 2009.
"Measuring opportunity inequality with monetary transfers,"
The Journal of Economic Inequality,
Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 7(4), pages 371-385, December.
- Laurence Kranich, 1999. "Measuring Opportunity Inequality with Monetary Transfers," Discussion Papers 99-02, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- Shinji Yamashige, 1995. "Fairness in Markets and Government Policies," Working Papers yamashig-95-03, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Kranich, Laurence, 2015. "Equal shadow wealth: A new concept of fairness in exchange economies," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 110-117.
- Corchon, Luis C. & Iturbe-Ormaetxe, Inigo, 2001.
"A Proposal to Unify Some Concepts in the Theory of Fairness,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 101(2), pages 540-571, December.
- Iñigo Iturbe-Ormaetxe Kortajarene & Luis Corchón, 1997. "A proposal to unify some concepts in the theory of fairness," Working Papers. Serie AD 1997-21, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:18:y:1982:i:2:p:243-263. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.