Implementing just and efficient decision-making
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ju, Yuan & Chun, Youngsub & van den Brink, René, 2014.
"Auctioning and selling positions: A non-cooperative approach to queueing conflicts,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 153(C), pages 33-45.
- Rene van den Brink & Youngsub Chun & Yuan Ju, 2014. "Auctioning and Selling Positions: A Non-cooperative Approach to Queuing Conflicts," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-016/II, Tinbergen Institute.
- Matthew O. Jackson, 2001. "A crash course in implementation theory," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 18(4), pages 655-708.
- Mealem, Yosef, 2011. "Implementation of individually rational social choice functions with guaranteed utilities," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 112(2), pages 165-167, August.
- Choi, Jaewon & Kim, Taesung, 1999. "A Nonparametric, Efficient Public Good Decision Mechanism: Undominated Bayesian Implementation," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 64-85, April.
- repec:eee:matsoc:v:90:y:2017:i:c:p:100-110 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yuan Ju, 2013. "Efficiency and compromise: a bid-offer–counteroffer mechanism with two players," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 42(2), pages 501-520, May.
- Kranich, Laurence, 1995. "Equity and economic theory: reflections on methodology and scope," UC3M Working papers. Economics 3919, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Jackson, Matthew & Moulin, Hervé, 1992.
"Implementing a public project and distributing its cost,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 125-140.
- Matthew Jackson & Herve Moulin, 1990. "Implementing A Public Project and Distributing Its Costs," Discussion Papers 882, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Nicolò, Antonio & Velez, Rodrigo A., 2017. "Divide and compromise," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 100-110.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:16:y:1981:i:2:p:193-213. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.