The decision-making on an in-house logistic division's operation strategies
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mendelson, Haim & Yechiali, Uri, 1981. "Controlling the GI/M/1 queue by conditional acceptance of customers," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 77-85, May.
- Shaler Stidham, 1992. "Pricing and Capacity Decisions for a Service Facility: Stability and Multiple Local Optima," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(8), pages 1121-1139, August.
- Naor, P, 1969. "The Regulation of Queue Size by Levying Tolls," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 37(1), pages 15-24, January.
- Sanjeev Dewan & Haim Mendelson, 1990. "User Delay Costs and Internal Pricing for a Service Facility," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 36(12), pages 1502-1517, December.
- Gérard P. Cachon & Patrick T. Harker, 2002. "Competition and Outsourcing with Scale Economies," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(10), pages 1314-1333, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:96:y:2005:i:1:p:37-46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.