A continuous time inventory model for a product recovery system with multiple options
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fleischmann, Moritz & Bloemhof-Ruwaard, Jacqueline M. & Dekker, Rommert & van der Laan, Erwin & van Nunen, Jo A. E. E. & Van Wassenhove, Luk N., 1997. "Quantitative models for reverse logistics: A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 103(1), pages 1-17, November.
- van der Laan, Erwin & Salomon, Marc, 1997. "Production planning and inventory control with remanufacturing and disposal," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 102(2), pages 264-278, October.
- Inderfurth, K. & de Kok, A. G. & Flapper, S. D. P., 2001. "Product recovery in stochastic remanufacturing systems with multiple reuse options," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 133(1), pages 130-152, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhou, Li & Naim, Mohamed M. & Ou Tang & Towill, Denis R., 2006. "Dynamic performance of a hybrid inventory system with a Kanban policy in remanufacturing process," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 585-598, December.
- Vladimir Polotski & Jean-Pierre Kenne & Ali Gharbi, 2019. "Optimal production and corrective maintenance in a failure-prone manufacturing system under variable demand," Flexible Services and Manufacturing Journal, Springer, vol. 31(4), pages 894-925, December.
- Dobos, Imre & Richter, Knut, 2004. "An extended production/recycling model with stationary demand and return rates," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(3), pages 311-323, August.
- Malolan Sundararaman & Mathirajan Muthu, 0. "Component remanufacturing: a new prospective profitable business approach for the Indian automobile sector," OPSEARCH, Springer;Operational Research Society of India, vol. 0, pages 1-37.
- Takahashi, Katsuhiko & Morikawa, Katsumi & Myreshka & Takeda, Daisuke & Mizuno, Akihiko, 2007. "Inventory control for a MARKOVIAN remanufacturing system with stochastic decomposition process," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 108(1-2), pages 416-425, July.
- Felix T.S. Chan & Nan Li & S.H. Chung & Mozafar Saadat, 2017. "Management of sustainable manufacturing systems-a review on mathematical problems," International Journal of Production Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 55(4), pages 1210-1225, February.
- Gonzalez-Torre, Pilar L. & Adenso-Diaz, B. & Artiba, Hakim, 2004. "Environmental and reverse logistics policies in European bottling and packaging firms," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 95-104, March.
- Kara, S. & Rugrungruang, F. & Kaebernick, H., 2007. "Simulation modelling of reverse logistics networks," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 106(1), pages 61-69, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:79:y:2002:i:2:p:121-141. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.