Effects of variability on the due-time performance of a continuous materials flow production system in series
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tan, B., 1997. "Variance of the Output as a Function of Time: Production Line Dynamics," Papers 1997/19, Koc University.
- Wartenhorst, Pieter, 1995. "N parallel queueing systems with server breakdown and repair," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 302-322, April.
- Kevin B. Hendricks & John O. McClain, 1993. "The Output Process of Serial Production Lines of General Machines with Finite Buffers," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(10), pages 1194-1201, October.
- Papadopoulos, H. T. & Heavey, C., 1996. "Queueing theory in manufacturing systems analysis and design: A classification of models for production and transfer lines," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 92(1), pages 1-27, July.
- Tan, Baris, 1997. "Variance of the throughput of an N-station production line with no intermediate buffers and time dependent failures," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 101(3), pages 560-576, September.
- Izak Duenyas & Wallace J. Hopp & Mark L. Spearman, 1993. "Characterizing the Output Process of a CONWIP Line with Deterministic Processing and Random Outages," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(8), pages 975-988, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:reensy:v:166:y:2017:i:c:p:61-72 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:reensy:v:95:y:2010:i:11:p:1193-1201 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tan, BarIs & Gershwin, Stanley B., 2009. "Analysis of a general Markovian two-stage continuous-flow production system with a finite buffer," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 120(2), pages 327-339, August.
- Kalir, Adar A. & Sarin, Subhash C., 2009. "A method for reducing inter-departure time variability in serial production lines," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 120(2), pages 340-347, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:54:y:1998:i:1:p:87-100. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.