Effects of variability on the due-time performance of a continuous materials flow production system in series
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Tan, B., 1997. "Variance of the Output as a Function of Time: Production Line Dynamics," Papers 1997/19, Koc University.
- Wartenhorst, Pieter, 1995. "N parallel queueing systems with server breakdown and repair," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 302-322, April.
- Kevin B. Hendricks & John O. McClain, 1993. "The Output Process of Serial Production Lines of General Machines with Finite Buffers," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(10), pages 1194-1201, October.
- Papadopoulos, H. T. & Heavey, C., 1996. "Queueing theory in manufacturing systems analysis and design: A classification of models for production and transfer lines," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 92(1), pages 1-27, July.
- Tan, Baris, 1997. "Variance of the throughput of an N-station production line with no intermediate buffers and time dependent failures," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 101(3), pages 560-576, September.
- Izak Duenyas & Wallace J. Hopp & Mark L. Spearman, 1993. "Characterizing the Output Process of a CONWIP Line with Deterministic Processing and Random Outages," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(8), pages 975-988, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:54:y:1998:i:1:p:87-100. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.