N parallel queueing systems with server breakdown and repair
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- van der Heijden, M. C. & Schornagel, A., 1988. "Interval uneffectiveness distribution for a k-out-of-n multistate reliability system with repair," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 66-77, July.
- Posafalvi, Andras & Sztrik, Janos, 1987. "On the heterogeneous machine interference with limited server's availability," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 321-328, March.
- Marcel F. Neuts & David M. Lucantoni, 1979. "A Markovian Queue with N Servers Subject to Breakdowns and Repairs," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(9), pages 849-861, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Haque, Lani & Armstrong, Michael J., 2007. "A survey of the machine interference problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 179(2), pages 469-482, June.
- Delasay, Mohammad & Kolfal, Bora & Ingolfsson, Armann, 2012. "Maximizing throughput in finite-source parallel queue systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 217(3), pages 554-559.
- Tan, Baris, 1998. "Effects of variability on the due-time performance of a continuous materials flow production system in series," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 87-100, January.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:261:y:2017:i:2:p:613-625 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:82:y:1995:i:2:p:302-322. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.