Performance Evaluation of an Automatic Transfer Line with WIP Scrapping During Long Failures
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Papadopoulos, H. T. & Heavey, C., 1996. "Queueing theory in manufacturing systems analysis and design: A classification of models for production and transfer lines," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 92(1), pages 1-27, July.
- Sorensen, Kenneth & Janssens, Gerrit K., 2001. "Buffer allocation and required availability in a transfer line with unreliable machines," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(1-3), pages 163-173, December.
- Stefan Helber, 2000. "Approximate analysis of unreliable transfer lines with splits in the flow of material," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 93(1), pages 217-243, January.
- J. G. Shanthikumar & C. C. Tien, 1983. "An Algorithmic Solution to Two-Stage Transfer Lines with Possible Scrapping of Units," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(9), pages 1069-1086, September.
- Sophia Daskalaki & J. MacGregor Smith, 2004. "Combining Routing and Buffer Allocation Problems in Series-Parallel Queueing Networks," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 125(1), pages 47-68, January.
- Ernest Koenigsberg, 1959. "Production Lines and Internal Storage--A Review," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 5(4), pages 410-433, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shi, Chuan & Gershwin, Stanley B., 2016. "Part sojourn time distribution in a two-machine line," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 248(1), pages 146-158.
More about this item
Keywordstransfer line; material scrapping; performance evaluation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormsom:v:9:y:2007:i:1:p:62-83. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .