A contingent plan for disaster response
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mete, Huseyin Onur & Zabinsky, Zelda B., 2010. "Stochastic optimization of medical supply location and distribution in disaster management," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 126(1), pages 76-84, July.
- Qi, Xiangtong & Bard, Jonathan F. & Yu, Gang, 2004. "Supply chain coordination with demand disruptions," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 301-312, August.
- Brian Tomlin, 2006. "On the Value of Mitigation and Contingency Strategies for Managing Supply Chain Disruption Risks," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 52(5), pages 639-657, May.
- M. Ruth & K. Donaghy & P. Kirshen, 2006. "Introduction," Chapters,in: Regional Climate Change and Variability, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Wu, Desheng & Olson, David L., 2008. "Supply chain risk, simulation, and vendor selection," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 114(2), pages 646-655, August.
- Cattani, Kyle D. & Dahan, Ely & Schmidt, Glen M., 2008. "Tailored capacity: Speculative and reactive fabrication of fashion goods," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 114(2), pages 416-430, August.
- Dowty, Rachel A. & Wallace, William A., 2010. "Implications of organizational culture for supply chain disruption and restoration," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 126(1), pages 57-65, July.
- Tatham, Peter & Kovács, Gyöngyi, 2010. "The application of "swift trust" to humanitarian logistics," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 126(1), pages 35-45, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:259:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-017-2521-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhang, Chi & Ramirez-Marquez, José Emmanuel & Wang, Jianhui, 2015. "Critical infrastructure protection using secrecy – A discrete simultaneous game," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 242(1), pages 212-221.
- Chakravarty, Amiya K., 2014. "Humanitarian relief chain: Rapid response under uncertainty," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 146-157.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:240:y:2016:i:2:d:10.1007_s10479-014-1646-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Fujimoto, Takahiro & Park, Young Won, 2014. "Balancing supply chain competitiveness and robustness through “virtual dual sourcing”: Lessons from the Great East Japan Earthquake," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 147(PB), pages 429-436.
More about this item
KeywordsDisruption Contingent response Disasters Supply chain contract;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:134:y:2011:i:1:p:3-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.