An optimization approach for brass casting blending problem under aletory and epistemic uncertainties
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dubois, Didier, 2006. "Possibility theory and statistical reasoning," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 47-69, November.
- Dubois, Didier & Prade, Henri, 1986. "Fuzzy sets and statistical data," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 345-356.
- Ashayeri, J. & van Eijs, A. G. M. & Nederstigt, P., 1994. "Blending modelling in a process manufacturing: A case study," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 72(3), pages 460-468, February.
- Wang, Reay-Chen & Liang, Tien-Fu, 2005. "Applying possibilistic linear programming to aggregate production planning," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 98(3), pages 328-341, December.
- repec:eee:reensy:v:93:y:2008:i:2:p:325-336 is not listed on IDEAS
- A. Charnes & W. W. Cooper, 1959. "Chance-Constrained Programming," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 6(1), pages 73-79, October.
- Rong, Aiying & Lahdelma, Risto, 2008. "Fuzzy chance constrained linear programming model for optimizing the scrap charge in steel production," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 186(3), pages 953-964, May.
- Mula, J. & Poler, R. & Garcia-Sabater, J.P. & Lario, F.C., 2006. "Models for production planning under uncertainty: A review," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 103(1), pages 271-285, September.
- Inuiguchi, Masahiro & Sakawa, Masatoshi & Kume, Yasufumi, 1994. "The usefulness of possibilistic programming in production planning problems," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1-3), pages 45-52, January.
More about this item
KeywordsBlending problem Uncertainty Probability/possibility transformation Brass casting Optimization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:133:y:2011:i:2:p:708-718. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.