Raw material procurement with fluctuating prices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sarker, Bhaba R. & Al Kindi, Mahmood, 2006. "Erratum to "Optimal ordering policies in response to discount offer" [International Journal of Production Economics 100 (2006) 195-211]," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 103(2), pages 895-895, October.
- Robert W. Grubbström & Brian G. Kingsman, 2004. "Ordering and Inventory Policies for Step Changes in the Unit Item Cost: A Discounted Cash Flow Approach," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(2), pages 253-267, February.
- Sarker, Bhaba R. & Al Kindi, Mahmood, 2006. "Optimal ordering policies in response to a discount offer," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 100(2), pages 195-211, April.
- Luhmer, Alfred, 1986. "A continuous time, deterministic, nonstationary model of economic ordering," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 123-135, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Inderfurth, Karl & Kelle, Peter & Kleber, Rainer, 2013. "Dual sourcing using capacity reservation and spot market: Optimal procurement policy and heuristic parameter determination," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 225(2), pages 298-309.
- Nathalie Sick & Matthias Blug & Jens Leker, 2014. "The Influence of Raw Material Prices on the Development of Hydrogen Storage Materials: The Case of Metal Hydrides," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 5(4), pages 735-760, December.
- Sharma, Ashish & Banerjee, Snigdha, 2013. "Optimal price markup policy for an inventory model with random price fluctuations and option for additional purchase," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 146(2), pages 620-633.
- Li, Hongyan & Meissner, Joern, 2011.
"Competition under capacitated dynamic lot-sizing with capacity acquisition,"
International Journal of Production Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 131(2), pages 535-544, June.
- Hongyan Li & Joern Meissner, 2006. "Competition under Dynamic Lot Sizing Costs with Capacity Acquisition," Working Papers MRG/0006, Department of Management Science, Lancaster University, revised Apr 2010.
- M. Li & P. Guo & G. Yang & S. Fang, 2014. "IB-ICCMSP: An Integrated Irrigation Water Optimal Allocation and Planning Model Based on Inventory Theory under Uncertainty," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 28(1), pages 241-260, January.
- Karl Inderfurth & Peter Kelle & Rainer Kleber, 2011. "Dual Sourcing Using Capacity Reservation and Spot Market: Optimal Procurement Policy and Heuristic Parameter Determination," FEMM Working Papers 110014, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
More about this item
KeywordsRaw material procurement Inventory Theory of optimal control;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:121:y:2009:i:2:p:353-364. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .