Raw material procurement with fluctuating prices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sarker, Bhaba R. & Al Kindi, Mahmood, 2006. "Erratum to "Optimal ordering policies in response to discount offer" [International Journal of Production Economics 100 (2006) 195-211]," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 103(2), pages 895-895, October.
- Robert W. Grubbström & Brian G. Kingsman, 2004. "Ordering and Inventory Policies for Step Changes in the Unit Item Cost: A Discounted Cash Flow Approach," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(2), pages 253-267, February.
- Sarker, Bhaba R. & Al Kindi, Mahmood, 2006. "Optimal ordering policies in response to a discount offer," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 100(2), pages 195-211, April.
- Luhmer, Alfred, 1986. "A continuous time, deterministic, nonstationary model of economic ordering," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 123-135, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Inderfurth, Karl & Kelle, Peter & Kleber, Rainer, 2013. "Dual sourcing using capacity reservation and spot market: Optimal procurement policy and heuristic parameter determination," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 225(2), pages 298-309.
- Sharma, Ashish & Banerjee, Snigdha, 2013. "Optimal price markup policy for an inventory model with random price fluctuations and option for additional purchase," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 146(2), pages 620-633.
- Li, Hongyan & Meissner, Joern, 2011.
"Competition under capacitated dynamic lot-sizing with capacity acquisition,"
International Journal of Production Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 131(2), pages 535-544, June.
- Hongyan Li & Joern Meissner, 2006. "Competition under Dynamic Lot Sizing Costs with Capacity Acquisition," Working Papers MRG/0006, Department of Management Science, Lancaster University, revised Apr 2010.
- Karl Inderfurth & Peter Kelle & Rainer Kleber, 2011. "Dual Sourcing Using Capacity Reservation and Spot Market: Optimal Procurement Policy and Heuristic Parameter Determination," FEMM Working Papers 110014, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Nathalie Sick & Matthias Blug & Jens Leker, 2014. "The Influence of Raw Material Prices on the Development of Hydrogen Storage Materials: The Case of Metal Hydrides," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 5(4), pages 735-760, December.
- M. Li & P. Guo & G. Yang & S. Fang, 2014. "IB-ICCMSP: An Integrated Irrigation Water Optimal Allocation and Planning Model Based on Inventory Theory under Uncertainty," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 28(1), pages 241-260, January.
More about this item
KeywordsRaw material procurement Inventory Theory of optimal control;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:121:y:2009:i:2:p:353-364. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.