The capacitated newsboy problem with random yield: The Gardener Problem
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mostard, Julien & de Koster, Rene & Teunter, Ruud, 2005. "The distribution-free newsboy problem with resalable returns," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 97(3), pages 329-342, September.
- Lau, Hon-Shiang & Hing-Ling Lau, Amy, 1996. "The newsstand problem: A capacitated multiple-product single-period inventory problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 94(1), pages 29-42, October.
- Khouja, Moutaz, 1999. "The single-period (news-vendor) problem: literature review and suggestions for future research," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 537-553, October.
- Niederhoff, Julie A., 2007. "Using separable programming to solve the multi-product multiple ex-ante constraint newsvendor problem and extensions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 176(2), pages 941-955, January.
- Abdel-Malek, Layek L. & Montanari, Roberto, 2005. "An analysis of the multi-product newsboy problem with a budget constraint," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 97(3), pages 296-307, September.
- Abdel-Malek, Layek L. & Areeratchakul, Nathapol, 2007. "A quadratic programming approach to the multi-product newsvendor problem with side constraints," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 176(3), pages 1607-1619, February.
- Abdel-Malek, Layek & Montanari, Roberto & Morales, Libia Cristina, 2004. "Exact, approximate, and generic iterative models for the multi-product Newsboy problem with budget constraint," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 189-198, September.
- Hing-Ling Lau, Amy & Lau, Hon-Shiang & Willett, Keith D., 2000. "Demand uncertainty and returns policies for a seasonal product: An alternative model," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 1-12, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:115:y:2008:i:1:p:113-127. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.