An integrated fuzzy-goal-programming-based framework for selecting suppliers in strategic alliance formation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ariño, Africa & Doz, Yves, 2000. "Rescuing troubled alliances... before it's too late," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 173-182, April.
- Chen, Chen-Tung & Lin, Ching-Torng & Huang, Sue-Fn, 2006. "A fuzzy approach for supplier evaluation and selection in supply chain management," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 102(2), pages 289-301, August.
- Amid, A. & Ghodsypour, S.H. & O'Brien, C., 2006. "Fuzzy multiobjective linear model for supplier selection in a supply chain," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 104(2), pages 394-407, December.
- Nepal, Bimal & Monplaisir, Leslie & Singh, Nanua, 2005. "Integrated fuzzy logic-based model for product modularization during concept development phase," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(2), pages 157-174, May.
- Tsang, Eric W. K., 1998. "Motives for strategic alliance: A resource-based perspective," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 207-221, March.
- Bitran, Iain & Bitran, Joseph & Conn, Steffen & Nagel, Arie & Nicholls, Harry, 2002. "SMART: System for the development, management and support of strategic alliances," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 3-10, November.
- Bruner, Robert & Spekman, Robert, 1998. "The dark side of alliances:: Lessons from Volvo-Renault," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 136-150, April.
- Weber, Charles A. & Current, John R., 1993. "A multiobjective approach to vendor selection," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 173-184, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oderanti, Festus Oluseyi & De Wilde, Philippe, 2010. "Dynamics of business games with management of fuzzy rules for decision making," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 128(1), pages 96-109, November.
- Chia Sun, 2014. "A conceptual framework for R&D strategic alliance assessment for Taiwan’s biotechnology industry," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 259-279, January.
- Zeki Ayağ & Funda Samanlioglu, 2016. "An intelligent approach to supplier evaluation in automotive sector," Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, Springer, vol. 27(4), pages 889-903, August.
- Feng, Bo & Fan, Zhi-Ping & Ma, Jian, 2010. "A method for partner selection of codevelopment alliances using individual and collaborative utilities," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 124(1), pages 159-170, March.
- Woo, Hong Seng & Saghiri, Soroosh, 2011. "Order assignment considering buyer, third-party logistics provider, and suppliers," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 130(2), pages 144-152, April.
- Wong, Bo K. & Lai, Vincent S., 2011. "A survey of the application of fuzzy set theory in production and operations management: 1998-2009," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 129(1), pages 157-168, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:113:y:2008:i:2:p:862-875. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.