The effects of learning and forgetting on the optimal production lot size for deteriorating items with time varying demand and deterioration rates
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jaber, Mohamad Y. & Kher, Hemant V. & Davis, Darwin J., 2003. "Countering forgetting through training and deployment," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 33-46, July.
- Eginhard J. Muth & Klaus Spremann, 1983. "Note---Learning Effects in Economic Lot Sizing," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(2), pages 264-269, February.
- Jaber, Mohamad Y. & Sikstrom, Sverker, 2004. "A numerical comparison of three potential learning and forgetting models," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(3), pages 281-294, December.
- Jaber, Mohamad Y. & Bonney, Maurice, 1997. "The effect of learning and forgetting on the economic manufactured quantity (EMQ) with the consideration of intracycle backorders," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 1-11, November.
- Jaber, M. Y. & Kher, H. V., 2002. "The dual-phase learning-forgetting model," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 229-242, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:107:y:2007:i:1:p:125-138. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.