Counter-intuitive results in game theory
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kirstein, Roland, 2005. "Bayesian Monitoring," CSLE Discussion Paper Series 2005-06, Saarland University, CSLE - Center for the Study of Law and Economics.
- Manfred Holler, 1991. "The Kreps-Wilson monopoly-entrant game and cautiously rationalizable sequential equilibria," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 69-83, February.
- Walter Elberfeld, 1997. "Incentive monotonicity and equilibrium selection in 2×2 matrix games," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 65(3), pages 279-290, October.
- Potters, Jan & van Winden, Frans, 1996.
"Comparative Statics of a Signaling Game: An Experimental Study,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 25(3), pages 329-353.
- Potters, J.J.M. & van Winden, F., 1995. "Comparative statics of a signaling game : An experimental study," Discussion Paper 1995-126, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Potters, J.J.M. & van Winden, F.A.A.M., 1996. "Comparative statics of a signaling game : An experimental study," Other publications TiSEM e6764809-6b65-4391-805c-9, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Alfred Endres & Andreas Lüdeke, 1998. "Limited Liability and Imperfect Information—On the Existence of Safety Equilibria Under Products Liability Law," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 153-165, March.
- Shidiqi, khalifany ash & Pradiptyo, rimawan, 2011. "A game theoretical analysis of economic sanction," MPRA Paper 30481, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Manfred Holler, 1992. "Nash equilibrium reconsidered and an option for maximin," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 323-335, August.
- Manfred Holler, 1988. "An indifference trap of voting," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 22(3), pages 279-292, September.
- Luciano Andreozzi, 2004. "Rewarding Policemen Increases Crime. Another Surprising Result from the Inspection Game," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 121(1), pages 69-82, October.
- Manfred J. Holler & Barbara Klose-Ullmann, 2008. "Wallenstein’s Power Problem and Its Consequences," Czech Economic Review, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, vol. 2(3), pages 197-218, December.
- Arce, Daniel G., 2010. "Corporate virtue: Treatment of whistle blowers and the punishment of violators," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 363-371, September.
- Manfred Holler, 1993. "Nash equilibrium reconsidered and an option for maximin," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 103-115, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:poleco:v:1:y:1985:i:1:p:77-89. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505544 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .