How should "protection" be evaluated in Article III GATT disputes?
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Paul R. Krugman, 1991.
"The move toward free trade zones,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Nov, pages 5-25.
- Paul R. Krugman, 1991. "The move toward free trade zones," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 7-58.
- Mattoo, Aaditya & Subramanian, Arvind, 1998.
"Regulatory Autonomy and Multilateral Disciplines: The Dilemma and a Possible Resolution,"
Journal of International Economic Law,
Oxford University Press, vol. 1(2), pages 303-22, June.
- Mattoo, Aaditya & Subramanian, Arvind, 1998. "Regulatory autonomy and multilateral disciplines: The dilemma and a possible resolution," WTO Staff Working Papers TISD-98-02, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Horn, Henrik & Mavroidis, Petros C., 2001.
"Economic and legal aspects of the Most-Favored-Nation clause,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 233-279, June.
- Horn, Henrik & Mavroidis, Petros C, 2001. "Economic and Legal Aspects of the Most Favoured Nation Clause," CEPR Discussion Papers 2859, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Baldwin, Richard E. & Venables, Anthony J., 1995. "Regional economic integration," Handbook of International Economics, in: G. M. Grossman & K. Rogoff (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 31, pages 1597-1644 Elsevier.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:poleco:v:17:y:2001:i:2:p:421-444. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.