Optimization-based structure identification of dynamical networks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zhou, Jin & Lu, Jun-an, 2007. "Topology identification of weighted complex dynamical networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 386(1), pages 481-491.
- Wu, Xiaoqun, 2008. "Synchronization-based topology identification of weighted general complex dynamical networks with time-varying coupling delay," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 387(4), pages 997-1008.
- Jackson, Matthew O. & Watts, Alison, 2002. "The Evolution of Social and Economic Networks," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 106(2), pages 265-295, October.
- Granger, C W J, 1969. "Investigating Causal Relations by Econometric Models and Cross-Spectral Methods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 37(3), pages 424-438, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tomovski, Igor & Kocarev, Ljupčo, 2015. "Network topology inference from infection statistics," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 436(C), pages 272-285.
More about this item
KeywordsDynamical networks; Structure identification; Optimization problem; Projected conjugate gradient method;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:392:y:2013:i:4:p:1038-1049. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.