Load balanced diffusive capture process on homophilic scale-free networks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Saramäki, Jari & Kaski, Kimmo, 2004. "Scale-free networks generated by random walkers," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 341(C), pages 80-86.
- Lynne Hamill & Nigel Gilbert, 2009. "Social Circles: A Simple Structure for Agent-Based Social Network Models," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 12(2), pages 1-3.
- Josep M. Pujol & Andreas Flache & Jordi Delgado & Ramon Sangüesa, 2005. "How Can Social Networks Ever Become Complex? Modelling the Emergence of Complex Networks from Local Social Exchanges," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 8(4), pages 1-12.
- Gregory, Steve, 2012. "Ordered community structure in networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 391(8), pages 2752-2763.
- Firat, Aykut & Chatterjee, Sangit & Yilmaz, Mustafa, 2007. "Genetic clustering of social networks using random walks," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(12), pages 6285-6294, August.
- Lee, Sungmin & Yook, Soon-Hyung & Kim, Yup, 2007. "Diffusive capture processes for information search," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 385(2), pages 743-749.
More about this item
KeywordsRandom walk; Diffusive capture process; Scale-free network; Community structure; Information search; Load balancing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:392:y:2013:i:3:p:510-519. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.