Numerical investigations of discrete scale invariance in fractals and multifractal measures
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- A. Johansen & H. Saleur & D. Sornette, 2000. "New evidence of earthquake precursory phenomena in the 17 January 1995 Kobe earthquake, Japan," The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 15(3), pages 551-555, June.
- Mandelbrot, Benoit B., 1990. "New “anomalous” multiplicative multifractals: Left sided ƒ(α) and the modelling of DLA," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 168(1), pages 95-111.
- Zaslavsky, George M, 2000. "Multifractional kinetics," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 288(1), pages 431-443.
- Zhou, Wei-Xing & Yu, Zun-Hong, 2001. "On the properties of random multiplicative measures with the multipliers exponentially distributed," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 294(3), pages 273-282.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jiang, Zhi-Qiang & Zhou, Wei-Xing & Sornette, Didier & Woodard, Ryan & Bastiaensen, Ken & Cauwels, Peter, 2010.
"Bubble diagnosis and prediction of the 2005-2007 and 2008-2009 Chinese stock market bubbles,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 74(3), pages 149-162, June.
- Zhi-Qiang Jiang & Wei-Xing Zhou & D. Sornette & Ryan Woodard & Ken Bastiaensen & Peter Cauwels, "undated". "Bubble Diagnosis and Prediction of the 2005-2007 and 2008-2009 Chinese stock market bubbles," Working Papers CCSS-09-008, ETH Zurich, Chair of Systems Design.
- Zhi-Qiang JIANG & Wei-Xing ZHOU & Didier SORNETTE & Ryan WOODARD & Ken BASTIAENSEN & Peter CAUWELS, 2009. "Bubble Diagnosis and Prediction of the 2005-2007 and 2008-2009 Chinese stock market bubbles," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 09-39, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Zhi-Qiang Jiang & Wei-Xing Zhou & Didier Sornette & Ryan Woodard & Ken Bastiaensen & Peter Cauwels, 2009. "Bubble Diagnosis and Prediction of the 2005-2007 and 2008-2009 Chinese stock market bubbles," Papers 0909.1007, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2009.
- Jiang, Zhi-Qiang & Ren, Fei & Gu, Gao-Feng & Tan, Qun-Zhao & Zhou, Wei-Xing, 2010. "Statistical properties of online avatar numbers in a massive multiplayer online role-playing game," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(4), pages 807-814.
More about this item
KeywordsFractal and multifractal; Discrete scale invariance; Log-periodicity; Complex dimensions; Numerical simulations;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:388:y:2009:i:13:p:2623-2639. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.