Cooperation and community structure in social networks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Capocci, A. & Servedio, V.D.P. & Caldarelli, G. & Colaiori, F., 2005. "Detecting communities in large networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 352(2), pages 669-676.
- Nobuyuki Hanaki & Alexander Peterhansl & Peter S. Dodds & Duncan J. Watts, 2007. "Cooperation in Evolving Social Networks," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 53(7), pages 1036-1050, July.
- M. C. González & P. G. Lind & H. J. Herrmann, 2006. "Model of mobile agents for sexual interactions networks," The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 49(3), pages 371-376, February.
- Vega-Redondo,Fernando, 2003. "Economics and the Theory of Games," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521772518, March.
- Toivonen, Riitta & Onnela, Jukka-Pekka & Saramäki, Jari & Hyvönen, Jörkki & Kaski, Kimmo, 2006. "A model for social networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 371(2), pages 851-860.
- Nowak, Martin & Sasaki, Akira & Fudenberg, Drew & Taylor, Christine, 2004. "Emergence of Cooperation and Evolutionary Stability in Finite Populations," Scholarly Articles 3196331, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Barabási, A.L & Jeong, H & Néda, Z & Ravasz, E & Schubert, A & Vicsek, T, 2002. "Evolution of the social network of scientific collaborations," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 311(3), pages 590-614.
- Bianconi, Ginestra & Marsili, Matteo & Vega-Redondo, Fernando, 2005. "On the non-trivial dynamics of complex networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 346(1), pages 116-122.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:phsmap:v:485:y:2017:i:c:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Haydée Lugo & Maxi San Miguel, 2014. "Learning and coordinating in a multilayer network," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2014-30, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Tsukamoto, Ei & Shirayama, Susumu, 2010. "Influence of the variance of degree distributions on the evolution of cooperation in complex networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(3), pages 577-586.
- Rezaei, Golriz & Kirley, Michael, 2012. "Dynamic social networks facilitate cooperation in the N-player Prisoner’s Dilemma," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 391(23), pages 6199-6211.
- Salehi, Mostafa & Rabiee, Hamid R. & Jalili, Mahdi, 2010. "Motif structure and cooperation in real-world complex networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(23), pages 5521-5529.
More about this item
KeywordsEvolution of cooperation; Social networks; Community structure;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:387:y:2008:i:4:p:955-966. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .