A model for social networks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:phsmap:v:490:y:2018:i:c:p:1061-1075 is not listed on IDEAS
- Luthi, Leslie & Pestelacci, Enea & Tomassini, Marco, 2008. "Cooperation and community structure in social networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 387(4), pages 955-966.
- Tomassini, Marco & Luthi, Leslie, 2007. "Empirical analysis of the evolution of a scientific collaboration network," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 385(2), pages 750-764.
- Yuan, Wei-Guo & Liu, Yun, 2015. "A mixing evolution model for bidirectional microblog user networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 432(C), pages 167-179.
- Ikeda, Nobutoshi, 2015. "Effects of triad formations stimulated by intermediaries on network topology," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 436(C), pages 897-908.
- Konstadinos G. Goulias & Ram M. Pendyala, 2014. "Choice context," Chapters,in: Handbook of Choice Modelling, chapter 5, pages 101-130 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Johansson, Tobias, 2017. "Gossip spread in social network Models," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 471(C), pages 126-134.
- Guan, Yuan-Pan & You, Zhi-Qiang & Han, Xiao-Pu, 2016. "Reconstruction of social group networks from friendship networks using a tag-based model," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 463(C), pages 485-492.
- König, Michael David, 2016.
"The formation of networks with local spillovers and limited observability,"
Econometric Society, vol. 11(3), September.
- Michael Koenig, 2012. "The Formation of Networks with Local Spillovers and Limited Observability," Discussion Papers 11-004, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Ikeda, Nobutoshi, 2010. "Impact of initial lattice structures on networks generated by traces of random walks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(16), pages 3336-3347.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial networks; Community structure; Complex networks; Small world;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:371:y:2006:i:2:p:851-860. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.