Memory-based persistence in a counting random walk process
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Scalas, Enrico, 2006. "The application of continuous-time random walks in finance and economics," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 362(2), pages 225-239.
- Weiss, George H, 2002. "Some applications of persistent random walks and the telegrapher's equation," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 311(3), pages 381-410.
- Masoliver, Jaume & Montero, Miquel & Perelló, Josep & Weiss, George H., 2007.
"The CTRW in finance: Direct and inverse problems with some generalizations and extensions,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 379(1), pages 151-167.
- Jaume Masoliver & Miquel Montero & Josep Perello & George H. Weiss, 2003. "The CTRW in finance: Direct and inverse problems with some generalizations and extensions," Papers cond-mat/0308017, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2006.
- Telesca, Luciano & Lovallo, Michele, 2006. "Are global terrorist attacks time-correlated?," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 362(2), pages 480-484.
- Pottier, Noëlle, 1996. "Analytic study of the effect of persistence on a one-dimensional biased random walk," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 230(3), pages 563-576.
- Jaume Masoliver & Miquel Montero & George H. Weiss, 2002. "A continuous time random walk model for financial distributions," Papers cond-mat/0210513, arXiv.org.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsPersistence; Random walk; Insurance; Markov chains;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:386:y:2007:i:1:p:303-317. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.