Gradually truncated log-normal in USA publicly traded firm size distribution
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hart, Oliver, 1995. "Firms, Contracts, and Financial Structure," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198288817, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Segarra, Agustí & Teruel, Mercedes, 2012. "An appraisal of firm size distribution: Does sample size matter?," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 314-328.
- Gao, Baojun & Chan, Wai Kin (Victor) & Li, Hongyi, 2015. "On the increasing inequality in size distribution of China's listed companies," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 25-41.
- Cortés, Lina M. & Mora-Valencia, Andrés & Perote, Javier, 2017.
"Measuring firm size distribution with semi-nonparametric densities,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 485(C), pages 35-47.
- Lina Cortés & Andrés Mora-Valencia & Javier Perote, 2017. "Measuring firm size distribution with semi-nonparametric densities," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO CIEF 015300, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT.
- Murat ATAN & Emre BOZDAĞ, 2011. "Avrupa Karbonatlı İçecekler Piyasasında Firma Büyüklüğü Ve Büyüklük Genişleme Oranı İlişkisi," Ekonomik Yaklasim, Ekonomik Yaklasim Association, vol. 22(80), pages 19-38.
More about this item
KeywordsFirm size; Gradually truncated log-normal; Gibrat theory;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:375:y:2007:i:2:p:643-650. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .