Trading mechanisms and return volatility: An empirical analysis of the stock exchange of Thailand
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Amihud, Yakov & Mendelson, Haim, 1991. " Volatility, Efficiency, and Trading: Evidence from the Japanese Stock Market," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 46(5), pages 1765-1789, December.
- Amihud, Yakov & Mendelson, Haim, 1989. "Market microstructure and price discovery on the Tokyo Stock Exchange," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 1(4), pages 341-370, November.
- Amihud, Yakov & Mendelson, Haim, 1987. " Trading Mechanisms and Stock Returns: An Empirical Investigation," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 42(3), pages 533-553, July.
- Stoll, Hans R & Whaley, Robert E, 1990. "Stock Market Structure and Volatility," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 3(1), pages 37-71.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Silvio John Camilleri & Christopher J. Green, 2004.
"The Impact of the Suspension of Opening and Closing Call,"
- Silvio John Camilleri & Christopher J. Green, 2005. "The Impact of the Suspension of Opening and Closing Call," Finance 0506006, EconWPA.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pacfin:v:3:y:1995:i:2-3:p:357-370. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/pacfin .