Pricing decision model for new and remanufactured short-life cycle products with time-dependent demand
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lebreton, Baptiste & Tuma, Axel, 2006. "A quantitative approach to assessing the profitability of car and truck tire remanufacturing," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 104(2), pages 639-652, December.
- Chen, Jen-Ming & Chang, Chia-I, 2013. "Dynamic pricing for new and remanufactured products in a closed-loop supply chain," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 146(1), pages 153-160.
- Atalay Atasu & Miklos Sarvary & Luk N. Van Wassenhove, 2008. "Remanufacturing as a Marketing Strategy," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 54(10), pages 1731-1746, October.
- Hsueh, Che-Fu, 2011. "An inventory control model with consideration of remanufacturing and product life cycle," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 133(2), pages 645-652, October.
- Geraldo Ferrer & Jayashankar M. Swaminathan, 2006. "Managing New and Remanufactured Products," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 52(1), pages 15-26, January.
- Vadde, Srikanth & Zeid, Abe & Kamarthi, Sagar V., 2011. "Pricing decisions in a multi-criteria setting for product recovery facilities," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 186-193, April.
- Ayres, Robert & Ferrer, Geraldo & Van Leynseele, Tania, 1997. "Eco-efficiency, asset recovery and remanufacturing," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 557-574, October.
- Laurens G. Debo & L. Beril Toktay & Luk N. Van Wassenhove, 2005. "Market Segmentation and Product Technology Selection for Remanufacturable Products," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 51(8), pages 1193-1205, August.
- Liang, Yijiong & Pokharel, Shaligram & Lim, Geok Hian, 2009. "Pricing used products for remanufacturing," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 193(2), pages 390-395, March.
- Franke, C. & Basdere, B. & Ciupek, M. & Seliger, S., 2006. "Remanufacturing of mobile phones--capacity, program and facility adaptation planning," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 562-570, December.
- Pokharel, Shaligram & Liang, Yijiong, 2012. "A model to evaluate acquisition price and quantity of used products for remanufacturing," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 138(1), pages 170-176.
- Ferrer, Geraldo & Swaminathan, Jayashankar M., 2010. "Managing new and differentiated remanufactured products," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 203(2), pages 370-379, June.
- Wu, Cheng-Han, 2012. "Price and service competition between new and remanufactured products in a two-echelon supply chain," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 496-507.
- Wu, Cheng-Han, 2012. "Product-design and pricing strategies with remanufacturing," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 222(2), pages 204-215.
- Mitra, Subrata, 2007. "Revenue management for remanufactured products," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 553-562, October.
- Xiong, Yu & Li, Gendao & Zhou, Yu & Fernandes, Kiran & Harrison, Richard & Xiong, Zhongkai, 2014. "Dynamic pricing models for used products in remanufacturing with lost-sales and uncertain quality," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 147(PC), pages 678-688.
- V. Daniel R. Guide, Jr. & Ruud H. Teunter & Luk N. Van Wassenhove, 2003. "Matching Demand and Supply to Maximize Profits from Remanufacturing," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 5(4), pages 303-316, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:proeco:v:190:y:2017:i:c:p:120-132 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ze-Bin Wang & Yao-Yu Wang & Jian-Cai Wang, 2016. "Optimal distribution channel strategy for new and remanufactured products," Electronic Commerce Research, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 269-295, June.
- Waissi, Gary R. & Demir, Mustafa & Humble, Jane E. & Lev, Benjamin, 2015. "Automation of strategy using IDEF0 — A proof of concept," Operations Research Perspectives, Elsevier, vol. 2(C), pages 106-113.
- Maiti, T. & Giri, B.C., 2017. "Two-way product recovery in a closed-loop supply chain with variable markup under price and quality dependent demand," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 183(PA), pages 259-272.
More about this item
KeywordsShort life cycle product; Remanufacturing; Closed loop supply chain; Pricing; Optimization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:oprepe:v:2:y:2015:i:c:p:1-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/operations-research-perspectives .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.