Comment on: "Importing technology"
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Chang-Tai Hsieh & Peter J. Klenow, 2003.
"Relative prices and relative prosperity,"
Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Nov.
- Douglas Gollin & Stephen Parente & Richard Rogerson, 2002.
"The Role of Agriculture in Development,"
Department of Economics Working Papers
2002-09, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Caselli, Francesco & Coleman II, Wilbur John, 2001.
"Cross-Country Technology Diffusion: The Case of Computers,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2744, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Francesco Caselli & Wilbur John Coleman, 2001. "Cross-Country Technology Diffusion: The Case of Computers," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(2), pages 328-335, May.
- Francesco Caselli & Wilbur John Coleman II, 2001. "Cross-Country Technology Diffusion: The Case of Computers," NBER Working Papers 8130, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan Eaton & Samuel Kortum, 2000.
"Trade in Capital Goods,"
Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series
dp-109, Boston University - Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:moneco:v:51:y:2004:i:1:p:33-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.