Central bank strategies, credibility, and independence : A review essay
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Herman Bennett & Norman Loayza, 2002.
"Policy Biases when the Monetary and Fiscal Authorities Have Different Objectives,"
Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series, in: Norman Loayza & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel & Norman Loayza (Series Editor) & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel (Series (ed.), Monetary Policy: Rules and Transmission Mechanisms, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 11, pages 299-330,
Central Bank of Chile.
- Herman Bennett C. & Norman Loayza O., 2000. "Policy Biases when the Monetary and Fiscal Authorities have Different Objectives," Journal Economía Chilena (The Chilean Economy), Central Bank of Chile, vol. 3(2), pages 53-72, August.
- Herman Bennett & Norman Loayza, 2000. "Policy Biases when the Monetary and Fiscal Authorities have Different Objectives," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 66, Central Bank of Chile.
- Sergio Clavijo, 2000. "Reflexiones Sobre Política Monetaria E "Inflación Objetivo" En Colombia," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 003423, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Sergio Clavijo, 2000. "Reflexiones Sobre Política Monetaria e "Inflación Objetivo" en Colombia," Borradores de Economia 141, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Daniel Ryan, 1998. "Optimum government credibility in an open-economy fiscal expansion," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 4(4), pages 305-317, November.
- Marc Bassoni & André Cartapanis, 1995. "Autonomie des banques centrales et performances macro-économiques : Un réexamen," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 46(2), pages 415-432.
- COMBEY, Adama & NUBUKPO, Kako, 2013.
"Coordination des Politiques Economiques au Sein de la Zone UEMOA : Bilan et Perspectives
[Economic Policy Coordination in the WAEMU: Results and Prospects]," MPRA Paper 58118, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Aug 2014.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:4:y:1998:i:4:p:305-317 is not listed on IDEAS
- Arayssi, Mahmoud, 2015. "Transparent rules for deposing central bankers," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 1-17.
- Norman Loayza & Herman Bennett, 2004. "Policy Biases under Lack of Coordination," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 349, Econometric Society.
- Herman Bennet & Norman Loayza O., 2002. "Sesgos de política económica cuando las autoridades fiscales y monetarias tienen objetivos diferentes," Revista de Análisis del BCB, Banco Central de Bolivia, vol. 5(1), pages 123-156, June.
- Mas, Ignacio, 1994. "Central bank independence : a critical view," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1356, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:moneco:v:32:y:1993:i:2:p:287-302. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.