Market rate versus fixed rate demand deposits
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Simas Kucinskas, 2015. "Aggregate Risk and Efficiency of Mutual Funds," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-113/VI, Tinbergen Institute.
- Jungherr, Joachim, 2018. "Bank opacity and financial crises," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 157-176.
- Dwyer Jr., Gerald P. & Samartín, Margarita, 2009.
"Why do banks promise to pay par on demand?,"
Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 147-169, June.
- Margarita SamartÃn & Gerald Dwyer, 2004. "Why do banks promise to pay par on demand?," 2004 Meeting Papers 372, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Gerald P. Dwyer & Margarita Samartin, 2006. "Why do banks promise to pay par on demand?," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2006-26, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Margarita Samartin & Gerald Dwyer, 2004. "Why do Banks Promise to Pay Par on Demand?," 2004 Meeting Papers 180c, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- von Thadden, Ernst-Ludwig, 1997.
"The term-structure of investment and the banks' insurance function,"
European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(7), pages 1355-1374, July.
- Ernst-Ludwig VON THADDEN, 1996. "The Term-Structure of Investment and the Banks' Insurance Function," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'économie 9606, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, Département d’économie.
- Zimper, Alexander, 2016. "Banks versus markets. A response to Kucinskas," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 147(C), pages 174-176.
- Alexander Zimper, 2013.
"Optimal Liquidity Provision Through a Demand Deposit Scheme: The Jacklin Critique Revisited,"
German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 14(1), pages 89-107, February.
- Alexander Zimper, 2011. "Optimal liquidity provision through a demand deposit scheme: The Jacklin critique revisited," Working Papers 208, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Gangopadhyay, Shubhashis & Singh, Gurbachan, 2000. "Avoiding bank runs in transition economies: The role of risk neutral capital," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 625-642, April.
- De Nicolo, Gianni, 1996. "Run-proof banking without suspension or deposit insurance," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 377-390, October.
- Simas Kucinskas, 2015. "Liquidity Creation without Banks," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-101/VI, Tinbergen Institute.
- Simas Kucinskas, 2015. "Liquidity creation without banks," DNB Working Papers 482, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Loewy Michael B., 2003. "``To Furnish an Elastic Currency'': Banking, Aggregate Risk, and Welfare," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 3(1), pages 1-19, March.
- Matias Fontenla, 2004. "Banks and Capital Inflows," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 272, Econometric Society.
- Kučinskas, Simas, 2019. "Aggregate risk and efficiency of mutual funds," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 1-11.
- Greene, Jason T. & Hodges, Charles W. & Rakowski, David A., 2007. "Daily mutual fund flows and redemption policies," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(12), pages 3822-3842, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:moneco:v:32:y:1993:i:2:p:237-258. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.