Chebyshev's Algebraic Inequality and comparative statics under uncertainty
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Simonovits A., 1996.
"Three economic applications of Chebyshev's algebraic inequality,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 62-62, February.
- Simonovits, Andras, 1995. "Three economic applications of Chebyshev's algebraic inequality," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 207-220, December.
- Susan Athey, 2002. "Monotone Comparative Statics under Uncertainty," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 117(1), pages 187-223.
- Lucas, Robert E, Jr, 1978. "Asset Prices in an Exchange Economy," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(6), pages 1429-1445, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rossi, S & Tinn, K, 2012.
"Man or Machine? Rational trading without information about fundamentals,"
12194, Imperial College, London, Imperial College Business School.
- Rossi, Stefano & Tinn, Katrin, 2014. "Man or machine? Rational trading without information about fundamentals," CEPR Discussion Papers 9958, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Yusuke Osaki, 2005. "Dependent background risks and asset prices," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 4(8), pages 1-8.
- Keenan, Donald C. & Snow, Arthur, 2012. "Ross risk vulnerability for introductions and changes in background risk," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 197-206.
- Erik Granseth & Wolfgang Keck & Wolfgang Nagl & Melinda Tir & Andras Simonovits, 2016. "Negative correlation between retirement age and contribution length?," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1633, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- M'hand Fares, 2009. "Specific Performance, Separability Condition and the Hold-Up Problem," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(3), pages 2055-2062.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:matsoc:v:52:y:2006:i:2:p:217-221. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505565 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.