A power analysis of linear games with consensus
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- J. Freixas & M.A. Puente, 1998. "Complete games with minimum," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 84(0), pages 97-109, December.
- Weymark, John A., 1981.
"Generalized gini inequality indices,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 1(4), pages 409-430, August.
- WEYMARK, John A., "undated". "Generalized Gini inequality indices," CORE Discussion Papers RP 453, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- J. Freixas, 1997. "Different ways to represent weighted majority games," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 5(2), pages 201-211, December.
- Carreras, Francesc & Freixas, Josep, 1996. "Complete simple games," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 139-155, October.
- Freixas, J., 2004. "The dimension for the European Union Council under the Nice rules," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 156(2), pages 415-419, July. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)