A minimum dimensional class of simple games
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Freixas, Josep & Puente, Maria Albina, 2008. "Dimension of complete simple games with minimum," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 188(2), pages 555-568, July.
- Carreras, Francesc & Freixas, Josep, 2004. "A power analysis of linear games with consensus," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 207-221, September.
- D. Kilgour & Terrence Levesque, 1984. "The Canadian constitutional amending formula: Bargaining in the past and the future," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 457-480, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:matsoc:v:90:y:2017:i:c:p:2-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cheung, Wai-Shun & Ng, Tuen-Wai, 2014. "A three-dimensional voting system in Hong Kong," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 236(1), pages 292-297.
- Freixas, Josep & Kurz, Sascha, 2014. "On minimum integer representations of weighted games," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 9-22.
- Freixas, Josep & Kaniovski, Serguei, 2014. "The minimum sum representation as an index of voting power," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 233(3), pages 739-748.
- Molinero, Xavier & Riquelme, Fabián & Serna, Maria, 2015. "Forms of representation for simple games: Sizes, conversions and equivalences," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 87-102.
- Molinero, Xavier & Riquelme, Fabián & Serna, Maria, 2015. "Cooperation through social influence," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 242(3), pages 960-974.
More about this item
KeywordsSimple games; Hypergraphs; Boolean algebra; Dimension; Codimension; 05C65; 91A12; 94C10;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:topjnl:v:17:y:2009:i:2:p:407-414. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.