Representation of effectivity functions by acceptable game forms: a complete characterization
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sen, Amartya Kumar, 1970. "The Impossibility of a Paretian Liberal," Scholarly Articles 3612779, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Sen, Amartya, 1970. "The Impossibility of a Paretian Liberal," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 78(1), pages 152-157, Jan.-Feb..
- Moulin, H. & Peleg, B., 1982. "Cores of effectivity functions and implementation theory," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 115-145, June.
- Keiding, Hans & Peleg, Bezalel, 2001.
"Stable voting procedures for committees in economic environments,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 117-140, November.
- Hans Keiding & Bezalel Peleg, 1999. "Stable Voting Procedures for Committees in Economic Environments," Discussion Papers 99-20, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Deb, Rajat & Pattanaik, Prasanta K. & Razzolini, Laura, 1997. "Game Forms, Rights, and the Efficiency of Social Outcomes," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 74-95, January.
- Hans Keiding & Bezalel Peleg, 2002. "Representation of effectivity functions in coalition proof Nash equilibrium: A complete characterization," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 19(2), pages 241-263.
- Hans Keiding & Bezalel Peleg, 1999. "Representation of Effectivity Functions in Coalition Proof Nash Equilibrium: A Complete Characterization," Discussion Papers 99-21, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Peleg, Bezalel & Peters, Hans & Storcken, Ton, 2002. "Nash consistent representation of constitutions: a reaction to the Gibbard paradox," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 267-287, March.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/13220 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hurwicz, Leonid & Schmeidler, David, 1978. "Construction of Outcome Functions Guaranteeing Existence and Pareto Optimality of Nash Equilibria," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(6), pages 1447-1474, November.
- Dutta, Bhaskar, 1984. "Effectivity Functions and Acceptable Game Forms," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(5), pages 1151-1166, September. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)