A re-evaluation of perfect competition as the solution to the Bertrand price game
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hoernig, Steffen, 2005. "Bertrand Equilibria and Sharing Rules," CEPR Discussion Papers 4972, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:eee:indorg:v:54:y:2017:i:c:p:175-191 is not listed on IDEAS
- Beschorner, Patrick F. E., 2003. "Risk classification and cream skimming on the deregulated German insurance market," W.E.P. - Würzburg Economic Papers 37, University of Würzburg, Chair for Monetary Policy and International Economics.
- Timo Baas & Mechthild Schrooten, 2006.
"‘Relationship Banking and SMEs: A Theoretical Analysis’,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 127-137, October.
- Timo Baas & Mechthild Schrooten, 2005. "Relationship Banking and SMEs: A Theoretical Analysis," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 469, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Baas, Timo & Schrooten, Mechthild, 2005. "Relationship banking and SMEs: a theoretical analysis," Discussion Paper Series a470, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Saporiti Alejandro & Coloma Germán, 2010. "Bertrand Competition in Markets with Fixed Costs," The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-30, June.
- Brunnermeier, Markus K. & Morgan, John, 2010.
"Clock games: Theory and experiments,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 532-550, March.
- Markus K Brunnermeier & John Morgan, 2004. "Clock Games: Theory and Experiments," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000000401, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Morgan, John, 2004. "Clock Games: Theory and Experiments," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt81m0r0jj, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Brunnermeier, Markus K & Morgan, John, 2006. "Clock Games: Theory and Experiments," Competition Policy Center, Working Paper Series qt9c11m09n, Competition Policy Center, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Ganesh Iyer & Amit Pazgal, 2008. "Procurement bidding with restrictions," Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME), Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 177-204, June.
- Baye, Michael R. & Morgan, John, 1999. "A folk theorem for one-shot Bertrand games," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 59-65, October.
- Alejandro Saporiti & German Coloma, 2008.
"Bertrand's price competition in markets with fixed costs,"
RCER Working Papers
541, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Alejandro Saporiti & German Coloma, 2009. "Bertrand's price competition in markets with fixed costs," RCER Working Papers 549, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Massimo A. De Francesco, 2008. "Existence of pure strategy equilibrium in Bertrand-Edgeworth games with imperfect divisibility of money," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 12(29), pages 1-8.
- Obradovits, Martin, 2015. "Going to the Discounter: Consumer Search with Local Market Heterogeneities," MPRA Paper 66613, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:12:y:2008:i:29:p:1-8 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:matsoc:v:17:y:1989:i:3:p:315-328. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505565 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.