Existence of pure strategy equilibrium in Bertrand-Edgeworth games with imperfect divisibility of money
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean Tirole, 1988. "The Theory of Industrial Organization," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262200716, January.
- Dastidar, Krishnendu Ghosh, 1995. "On the Existence of Pure Strategy Bertrand Equilibrium," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 5(1), pages 19-32, January.
- Vives, Xavier, 1986. "Rationing rules and Bertrand-Edgeworth equilibria in large markets," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 113-116.
- Dixon, Huw David, 1993. "Integer Pricing and Bertrand-Edgeworth Oligopoly with Strictly Convex Costs: Is It Worth More Than a Penny?," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(3), pages 257-268, July.
- Harrington, Joseph Jr., 1989. "A re-evaluation of perfect competition as the solution to the Bertrand price game," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 315-328, June.
- Roy Chowdhury, Prabal, 2008.
"Bertrand-Edgeworth equilibrium with a large number of firms,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 746-761, May.
- Prabal Roy Chowdhury, 2004. "Bertrand-Edgeworth equilibrium with a large number of firms," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 04-12, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Roy Chowdhury, Prabal, 2007. "Bertrand-Edgeworth equilibrium with a large number of firms," MPRA Paper 3353, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Prabal Roy Chowdhury, 2002. "Limit-pricing as Bertrand equilibrium," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 19(4), pages 811-822.
- Chaudhuri, Prabal Ray, 1996. "The contestable outcome as a Bertrand equilibrium," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 237-242, February.
More about this item
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
- C7 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-08l10034. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.