A proof that the core of an ordinal convex game is a von Neumann-Morgenstern solution
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ehlers, Lars, 2007.
"Von Neumann-Morgenstern stable sets in matching problems,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 134(1), pages 537-547, May.
- EHLERS, Lars, 2005. "Von Neumann-Morgenstern Stable Sets in Matching Problems," Cahiers de recherche 2005-11, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- EHLERS, Lars, 2005. "Von Neumann-Morgenstern Stable Sets in Matching Problems," Cahiers de recherche 12-2005, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- repec:wsi:igtrxx:v:17:y:2015:i:04:n:s0219198915500085 is not listed on IDEAS
- Takuya Masuzawa, 2012. "Strong convexity of NTU games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 41(3), pages 699-705, August.
- Avishay Aiche & Hovav Perets & Benyamin Shitovitz, 2016. "Strategic and stable pollution with finite set of economic agents and a finite set of consumption commodities: a Pareto comparison," Economic Theory Bulletin, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 4(1), pages 53-59, April.
- Bezalel Peleg & Peter Sudhölter, 2015.
"On Bargaining Sets of Convex NTU Games,"
International Game Theory Review (IGTR),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 17(04), pages 1-7.
- Peleg, Bezalel & Sudhölter, Peter, 2014. "On Bargaining Sets of Convex NTU Games," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 19/2014, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics.
- Bezalel Peleg & Peter Sudholter, 2015. "On Bargaining Sets of Convex NTU Games," Discussion Paper Series dp681, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Dinko Dimitrov & Shao Chin Sung, 2011. "Size Monotonicity and Stability of the Core in Hedonic Games," Working Papers 2011.52, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Csóka, Péter & Jean-Jacques Herings, P. & Kóczy, László Á. & Pintér, Miklós, 2011.
"Convex and exact games with non-transferable utility,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 209(1), pages 57-62, February.
- Csï¿½ka Pï¿½ter & Herings P. Jean-Jacques & Kï¿½czy Lï¿½szlï¿½ ï¿½. & Pintï¿½r Miklï¿½s, 2009. "Convex and Exact Games with Non-transferable Utility," Research Memorandum 031, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Péter Csóka & P. Jean-Jacques Herings & László Á. Kóczy & Miklós Pintér, 2009. "Convex and Exact Games with Non-transferable Utility," Working Paper Series 0904, Óbuda University, Keleti Faculty of Business and Management.
- Toshiyuki Hirai, 2008. "von Neumann–Morgenstern stable sets of income tax rates in public good economies," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 37(1), pages 81-98, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:matsoc:v:11:y:1986:i:1:p:83-87. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505565 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .